MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Dec 20, 2018

Your first:)

MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 20, 2018
I'm stealing this from Kitty949

I remember me first time playing.

It was spontaneous.

It was raining.

I had her remove my belt slowly then blow me.

I remember the first time I flogged.

She was laying on her back with her face in my crotch while I did a figure 8 on her inner thighs.

Wanna share?
Tnjoker​(dom male){My Harley}
WOW!!! What an interesting topic. My first? Well I will have to go back quite some years to recall. My first time being introduced to this lifestyle was at a chat party that was hosted in my area. We all chatted together online for only God knows how long and then we started hosting parties for everyone to get together and meet up. This was how it all began for me. I met what would turn out to be my first submissive and was introduced to the different "tools" of the trade. The moment I picked up that flogger and heard the sound of it hitting her bare cheeks, and her gasp as the pain/ecstasy flooded her body I knew I was hooked and this would be my life from that day on. Unfortunately my time with her ended way too early due to the distance between us and we both wanted someone that we could be with 24/7 but she will be someone that I will always remember and will always be grateful for the time, sharing, and learnings that she taught me.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Dec 20, 2018
My first experience was pretty wild lol. Unbeknownst to me, during our getting to know each other phase, he had kept track of everything I had said that I was curious about. So when we first played... for three days, he had many things planned... we crammed a lot into those days (I was curious about a lot of things lol). It still makes me smile icon_biggrin.gif
    The most loved post in topic
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Dec 20, 2018
Well it was our first vanilla meeting in a cafe of her choice, we chat for about an hour. She said she needed to go back at her house because of a delivery, I walked back with her and she invited me inside. Few minutes later she show me her kinky box and start playing with it. I stayed all afternoon, spanking, whipping and tied her up. No sex was involved and we had a good time. We stayed in D/s for 6 month. First time lucky I guess