Online now
Online now

Mentoring

Babygirl22​(sub female)
7 years ago • Feb 21, 2017

Mentoring

Babygirl22​(sub female) • Feb 21, 2017
My Daddi and I are fairly new to the lifestyle and are looking for a mentor to help guide us. I am a Little Brat and have a very strong personality. He has alot of trouble controlling me. I want to submit very badly but am finding it extremely difficult. We both realize that we need help but are wary of fake doms. Any advice on how to proceed?
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Feb 21, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 21, 2017
I don't know if a formal mentor is required although of course if you find one, lucky you! Hopefully you can get lots of advice and interaction in the discussion forums and chatrooms on The Cage and within other communities, online and off. I'd also recommend these two websites as some good reading material:

www.dominantguide.com

www.submissiveguide.com

Good luck with your explorations!
    The most loved post in topic
DrWakko
7 years ago • Feb 22, 2017
DrWakko • Feb 22, 2017
Start going to munches and play parties. Watch how people handle themselves at events and watch them play then ask the local leaders about them.

After you do your homework approach them. Most people will be willing to mentor you. And your lifestyle mentors might be different than play. Or you have several play mentors since you like what various people do.