Online now
Online now

Finding Munches

Meril​(switch female)
5 years ago • Jan 6, 2019

Finding Munches

Meril​(switch female) • Jan 6, 2019
I doubt this is a new question, but how on Earth does one find a munch near them from a reliable source? I've been having difficulty finding anything recent or up and coming. Then again, I could also just be looking in the wrong places. Any tips?
Shiro​(sub female)
Shiro​(sub female) • Jan 6, 2019
I think Fetlife has event things. I'm sure the closer you are to a city, the more likely you are to find kinksters that gather. Good luck!
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jan 6, 2019
Also try findamunch.com
    The most loved post in topic
Shiro​(sub female)
Shiro​(sub female) • Jan 6, 2019
Also Master Bear has something big happening in May that could use some dough and guests. I really want to go...I'm just not going to hold my breath. But anyway. Check out the events link! Whack a Mole! Make a Munch!
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Jan 7, 2019

Re: Finding Munches

Meril wrote:
I doubt this is a new question, but how on Earth does one find a munch near them from a reliable source? I've been having difficulty finding anything recent or up and coming. Then again, I could also just be looking in the wrong places. Any tips?

Google is your friend too! Just use the terms BDSM Munch and "you closest big town" most will have webpage of some sort. The meta tags and key words will find the rest. Nearly all will list an Email address for them or a phone number, ring or Email and ask the questions you want, like attendance numbers? is it maledom, Femdom, leather, mixed BDSM etc if the website doesn't specify. Or like someone else mentioned Fetlife is good for munches and events . Good luck. Hope you find what your looking for.