Online now
Online now

Inspiration

Low{BLK OWND}
5 years ago • Jan 7, 2019

Inspiration

Low{BLK OWND} • Jan 7, 2019
Just for fun
Is there an artist or musician who made you think sex doesn't have to be just vanilla ?
Mine are Annie Lennox and David Bowie
Again nothing deep and just for fun
LittleLex​(sub female)
LittleLex​(sub female) • Jan 7, 2019
Nine Inch Nails...Closer. I remember hearing it for the first time and thinking "Oh my God....yes please!"
Low{BLK OWND}
Yes !
Love NIN that's a great one so sexy and totally non vanilla
Low{BLK OWND}
And Prince
One of the only men who could go into a club wearing lingerie
But leave with your woman
    The most loved post in topic
TakenLower
TakenLower • Jan 7, 2019
I think Depeche Mode, “I Want You Now” was the first overtly sexual song to set my young mind adrift!
Bunnie
5 years ago • Jan 8, 2019
Bunnie • Jan 8, 2019
I have to agree with @ LittleLex and @ Low... definitely NIN and Prince. I’d also have to add Madonna... her Erotica tour... my goodness lol.
Shiro​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jan 8, 2019
Shiro​(sub female) • Jan 8, 2019
I like Depeche Mode's "Stripped" (done by Rammstein), and "Master & Servant" was one of the first songs that made me think of non-vanilla sex, even though I was a virgin at the time. A cover of their song "Waiting for the Night to Fall" done by Rabbit in the Moon is very dark and sexy. Speaking of virginity, my first sex dream was knife play with Steven Tyler. Guess my brain knew I wasn't vanilla before my body did, lol. The Deftones have a very kinky song called "Digital Bath." that is so entrancingly hot. Paula Cole has a very lusty song called "You Make Me Feel." I encountered all of these songs while still a virgin, and I have no doubt music has had an influence on my sexuality.