Online now
Online now

So many, yet so few!

Caged Sadist​(sadist male)
5 years ago • Jan 10, 2019

So many, yet so few!

Caged Sadist​(sadist male) • Jan 10, 2019
Hello cageinans,
I have been on here for awhile and although i am not new to this lifestyle I see quite a few are. I think its great to get out of your comfort zone and explore the D/s dynamic. Although it is not for some and some is not for all it is a great way to test your bounderies/limits.
I will say there is quite a few posers around and find it annoying that they try to Dom a Master or weasel there way in to another's sub/slave.
It's completely diarespectful and i assure you all experienced Doms would agree. Bottom feeding is a line not to cross. Now there are some who may not know and but most i see on here are wanna be's not into the lifestyle but want to act like they are to pull some tail. It takes years to become experienced and know how to play your part whether you're a D or S type. So I like to welcome you all to this new adventure but use your knowledge or ask questions to gain it. Experiences does not come over night! But most of all respect others. Okay enough said!
    The most loved post in topic
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx}
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx} • Jan 10, 2019
Gotta admit I got a mental image of a guy with a fake British accent getting bitchslaped. Lol
But I agree especially with the last part. Even those that know a lot still love it when we discover something new. And no matter how much we know we still ask. For me at least the day I stop learning is the day they put me in the ground.
Good post.
Lol indeed i worked over one brit youngin. Full of testosterone but running on fumes upstairs. Had some real fun with that one. Thanks man I try to be patient but damn some of these newbies play it all wrong. Some have no respect.
Oh indeed I agree with you there never stop learning. Knowledge is power and those that lack it will never be true D's.
Zaramia​(dom female)
Zaramia​(dom female) • Jan 10, 2019
Thank you.
To all the Dom's who know submissive does not equal stupid, and who have spent years and years training us to be the very best we can be, to stand alone when needed, and to be the sort of humans who require a true Dom to top us.
Again, I say, Thank you.
zara
ZaraMiami you are correct being an s does not equate to stupid or weak. Thank you for giving your submission and taking the time for a Dom to train you. Both are gifts to be taken great care of and should be looked at as such... To many think its all about abuse or 50 shades of lies.. ?
Sweet and spice​(sub female)
It is difficult for an inexperienced sub to find your way through all the posers. A lot of men on here claim the title of Dom and Master and have no clue that just because you call yourself something doesn't make you the real thing. For me it's all I have read, research, the little experience I have, life experience and my gut feeling. So far, all of my encounters on here haven't felt like the real thing at all. I have a desire to submit but not to someone who will not even take the time to get to know me and is just looking to get laid and abuse women.
Zaramia​(dom female)
Zaramia​(dom female) • Jan 10, 2019
@ Sweet and Spice - try to find ourself a community of Doms and subs, maybe partners with one another, to mentor you, and to be the example you want to live into. Many couples will take you under their wing, as it were, in a non sexual way - just to give you some information and the benefit of their experience to keep it all safe, sane, and consensual on your part.
There is little worse than having to pick up someone else's pieces later.
zara
You are correct sweet and spicy. All to often many misuse/confuse this lifestyle for the wrong reasons. To many Want to be but there are to few whom are!
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jan 10, 2019
It’s the internet. What do you expect. When you hide behind a computer you can be anything you want to be. With a few clicks I can be a super sub and super slut wanting every and any person that wants to enter my path. Or with another few clicks I can make Stalin look like a pussy.

This is why I come here to chat with people but I am active in my community.