Daniel walker
7 years ago • Mar 2, 2017

Help

Daniel walker • Mar 2, 2017
Hi all I need help with the knots in bondage can someone please help me
_Floss_
7 years ago • Mar 2, 2017
_Floss_ • Mar 2, 2017
There are some brilliant tutorials on youtube and vimeo, depending on what type of bondage it is you are looking to do. For example, Two Knotty Boys for western styles and Ganraptor for Japanese styles. Many of the well known Shibari riggers have moved their tutorials to paid only, for example Bruce Esinem, but great content if you did want to pay for it.

I see you are U.K based, have you considered going to a peer rope event, there are lots of them up and down the country and learning from other people who can physically show you the how's and why's is really the most efficient way to learn. It can also be a lot of fun, and a great way to meet friends on the local kink scene.

I actually do a podcast with my partner and we have done a couple of episodes on Shibari now, including information on where to find learning materials. If you think that might of interest then do come and check us out www.proudtobekinky.com, also on all the usual pod players.

Good luck and hope you find what you are looking for. Rope bondage really is all the fun once you get the hang of it icon_smile.gif

Floss
    The most loved post in topic