Online now
Online now

HELP!!!

Christi92887
5 years ago • Jan 18, 2019

HELP!!!

Christi92887 • Jan 18, 2019
All of my life I have been told that what I, secretly, like is wrong, but I do not want it to be wrong anymore. Honestly, I am not even sure where to start. Could someone please help me?
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jan 18, 2019
A good start would be doing some google and YouTube searches to learn what you are into. Then do a google search for munches in your area.

A munch is just a meal with kinky people. It’s usually held in a private room in a diner.

Remember: those who offer themselves as mentors to you probably have other motives. If you go the mentor route look for someone the same side of the slash as you the same gender as you. There should be no sexual tension between you and your mentor.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
I have some internet links and some books that I can recommend, if you would like. Also, I tell everyone new to Google “submissive frenzy” and “grooming” for a start. Beyond that, what Wakko said, if you actually want to try this stuff.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 18, 2019
None of us know yet what it is the poster believes is wrong. Hard to give help, focussed aid without knowing what the help is for, to address.

I am assuming its a kink, or kinks, as this is a kink site, maybe its to do with a particular side of the giving or recieving demo graphic. If the OP would like to offer a little explanation, information then hopefully someone can offer that help.
    The most loved post in topic
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx}
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx} • Jan 18, 2019
I am with dollmaker on this one. Without knowing all the relevant information I think any advice I give is as likely to do harm as it is to do good. So christi can you tell us more about what it is that people think is wrong?
Misanthrope
Misanthrope • Jan 18, 2019
I wonder if she believes it's Friday?
Misanthrope
5 years ago • Jan 19, 2019
Misanthrope • Jan 19, 2019
It's been a day, hasn't it?
Misanthrope
5 years ago • Jan 19, 2019
Misanthrope • Jan 19, 2019
My apologies, Christi. Please, what would you like to share with us?