Online now
Online now

First irl experience - First irl meeting

Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
5 years ago • Jan 29, 2019
Abizone wrote:
Well, things didn't ended up as it was planned... We didn't meet and I got ghosted... End of story...........

Is respect still alive?

Oooph. Sorry to hear that. It happens. All you can do is politely reach out to check in and leave it at that pending response.
Abizone​(dom male)
Abizone​(dom male) • Jan 29, 2019
I did, she just answered "Not interested"... lel
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Abizone wrote:
I did, she just answered "Not interested"... lel

Well, there's your answer. Sucks, but plain enough. On the upside, if you can understand and accept that answer, you're ahead of 90% of folks out there. icon_wink.gif
Abizone​(dom male)
Abizone​(dom male) • Jan 29, 2019
I know, it's just they were no reasons at all, and I owuld have prefer an explanation. It's way easier to understand the decision to leave, even more for me who is still beginner (I guess). So I could use an explanation of what did I do wrong (if I did).

It's even harder when you know how diffucult it is to find a proper sub (or Dom of course).
I don't have much money so being premium here or whenever else is not a priority, munches, why not, but the closer I found are at least 2h driving far from me (I'm in a remote rural area) ^^

Feels like destiny doesn't want me to go into this! ahah
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 29, 2019
I have been ghosted several times on here, mostly by male subs, but it has also happened with female subs as well. Here is the thing as much as it would be nice to know why, if the other party doesn't want to say then thats that, one takes it on the chin and you move on. It would of course be nice to know why, maybe something that happened or was said, an area where one could learn to improve and grow. However often its nothing done or said wrong but simply a better offer was on the table and we were found wanting so off they go.

In saying the above its also possible they were a fantasist, wanabe, and were simply playing games. Also online some seek out easy wank fodder and kink from a dispenser, and when they don't get it they vanish to new pastures.

Life is a learning curve, sometimes shallow sometimes steep. Learn from this and move forwards. Regarding munches 2 hours away, many have to travel great distances to attent events, workshops etc and learning is a vital part of this and online, books and videos only go so far, so physical world learning from experts and peers is vital.

Anything worth having is worth the effort. Don't give up, keep going.