Online now
Online now

Sub chat Starting at 10pm tonight and every Tuesday

Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Mar 18, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 18, 2017
I'm hoping someone will step up and start a dominant chat too - if anyone feels inclined please don't hesitate to jump in. And of course anyone can create a chat at any time or just hang out in the chat area and see who pops in icon_smile.gif
DMAngel​(sub female)
7 years ago • Mar 21, 2017
DMAngel​(sub female) • Mar 21, 2017
This tuesdays topic

Slaves vs Subs - the differences and similarities

Also a little about me.....

I have only been collared once and it was good. Gave me a sense of peace of belonging.
Yes I have been hurt by my Dom, one Dom was not very loving nothing I did ever made him happy. It ended after a few months.
Yes love can happen with a Dom when things are perfect or as close as they can be, Was in love and still love a Dom I had but he Died.

Someone asked me if after a few weeks it is ok to meet a Dom. The following is my answer and belief.
Depends normally to get to really know a Dom you spend that much time getting to know each other and learning limits. But that Said I spent a couple of months learning about a Dom and he was a train wreck. Yet I met and became a sub to The Dom that died after just a couple of days sooo.... You have to be comfortable with who you are and know your strengths and trust your inner voice.

NEVER do anything just because a Dom says so, if, you feel uncomfortable or scared; stop and slow down or leave. YOU always have the last word when it comes to your safety.
DMAngel​(sub female)
7 years ago • Mar 22, 2017
DMAngel​(sub female) • Mar 22, 2017
Sorry for missing the chat tonight I hope you all went ahead without me!!!

Had a family Emergency!!

Next week will be the topic it was supposed to be tonight..... again sorry for missing you all tonight!!
DMAngel​(sub female)
7 years ago • Mar 28, 2017
DMAngel​(sub female) • Mar 28, 2017
Tuesday night Chat

I will be out of town for a month so lets make the best of Tonight (Tuesday)!!!!!

See ya all!!