Online now
Online now

what is your Favorite type play

Pyrotechnics​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 27, 2019

what is your Favorite type play

Pyrotechnics​(dom male) • Jan 27, 2019
what is your all time favorite kind of BDSM play I would love to get to know the people in the community that i am apart of. tell me what you want play you want more then any even if you have not tried it before.
BlissfulDaze​(sub female){DaddysRetu}
Hmmmm...at the moment I would have to say ageplay. I know even in our super open community it's still a bit of a taboo. Mostly I think it gets a bad rep because of all the misconceptions attached to it. I don't have "daddy issues" ( which even if someone did I hate that that term is used to signify some sort of fault in that person.. when really they are in the most need to be nurtured) and I've been very fortunate to have led a happy and healthy childhood. Just something about being really LITTLE and having my care taker care for me in all sorts of ways...well it's much more than just freeing.
    The most loved post in topic
Sissyrachel1961{I would lo}
Sissyrachel1961{I would lo} • Jan 27, 2019
I love to be locked in chastity far long periods I'm actually looking for a.Master that wants a chastised slave for lifetime of punishment and abuse but never let me out of chasitiy just constantly sexually abuse me and make me so horny my cltty starts dribbling constantly please I'm really looking for a creul Master who can and will do this to me please I'm begging for it Master please!
hiraethslave​(sub female){unavailabl}
5 years ago • Feb 22, 2019
I dont usually talk kink in public... but since this is a common one... restraint. Does not need to be more than words or hands... just restraint. More is icing on the cake.
Mental intimacy and domination is my catnip.
SimplyJane​(dom female)
SimplyJane​(dom female) • Feb 22, 2019
My favorite is tease & denial.
I love the excitement , the power
and control . Sometimes this would go on for an entire weekend .
I would use blindfolds and restraints. A bondage bed works
great, where the sub is laying
face up, naked. Then I used all
types of things, ice, various lotions,
feathers to enhance the sensations.
SnappyJ​(sub female){Collared}
My brain is my favorite - nothing hubby/dom could do would come close to touching the stuff going on in my head. But to answer the question, my favorite is when we're playing and my brain is busy, oh so busy.
Loulou​(sub female)
Loulou​(sub female) • Feb 22, 2019
Sensory play and pleasure/ pain for me .
A total escape from the world . I love to escape in my sub space . I am me there .