Online now
Online now

So... A little help?

Misanthrope
5 years ago • Jan 28, 2019

So... A little help?

Misanthrope • Jan 28, 2019
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lil old school, and fairly tame. You know, the: boy ties girl up, boy spanks girl with various objects, boy does weird stuff with various clothespins, clamps and different phallic objects, then we all go out for ice cream at the drive-in.

So, I've no clue where gas masks fit into all of this. What is the kink/fetish with gas masks? How are they exciting?
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jan 28, 2019
Some ppl like the look and feel- like latex.
For some it has to so with sensory deprivation.

Modified they can be used for breath play .
Misanthrope
Ah. Hmmm.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jan 28, 2019
Hi @ Josh TheOtherJosh, I came to realise over time, that I have a bit of a thing for gas masks. I have absolutely no idea why though. I just saw a movie with a guy wearing one, and some pics of girls wearing them, and thought it looked awesome... like really cute and sexy. The more I thought about it, the more I liked them. For me, I guess in some ways, it seems quite depersonalising... especially on someone who seems “pretty” in every other aspect. Much like any mask really. I love all types of masks.
I don’t know if that’s the reason I like them, but these are the thoughts that came to mind icon_smile.gif
Misanthrope
Thanks, Bunnie. When you wear them, is it arousing for your partner also?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jan 28, 2019
I can’t speak for anyone else. For me, it’s just one of many things I’m into. Whether or not someone else finds them arousing depends entirely on what they’re into, in my opinion. Also... just to put a fun spin on things... I’ve never worn one. And just to clarify, for myself, I don’t feel that it’s necessarily (solely or at all (?)) a sexual concept... it feels like there’s more to it than that.

I look forward to hearing about others thoughts about/ perhaps experiences with them. Interesting topic, thank you icon_smile.gif
Misanthrope
I, too, am looking forward to how others perceive them. Thanks for the input, Bunnie, it was enlightening.
curiouskittyy​(sub female){GentlemanX}
Hi josh,

I agree with bunnie here. For me, I find masks in general a huge turn on. This is because they can be used as a tool for sexual objectification. Putting on a mask gives me a sense of anonymity.. like a superhero who puts on a mask to become their true self. I can put on a mask and let go of my sexual inhibitions.. become nothing but an object of sexual desire, without any personalised constraints. I’ve never really thought about gas masks.. but I find the look of them great. I also love the idea that they can be modified for breath play and would certainly consider wearing one in the future. I have previously incorporated more general masks into play though. I think masks can be very arousing for partners, as they add an air or mystery to sexual encounters.. (like playing with someone else/stranger) but also for anyone who is into sexual objectification or perhaps even sexual humiliation. I don’t have any opinions outside of sexual contact as I don’t have any experience. But I’d imagine that it would be for similar reasons .. mystery, anonymity and losing personal restraints.
    The most loved post in topic
Misanthrope
5 years ago • Jan 29, 2019
Misanthrope • Jan 29, 2019
Well, technically old doms and beans are for gas.