Sub vs Slave Chat

DMAngel​(sub female)
7 years ago • Mar 29, 2017

Sub vs Slave Chat

DMAngel​(sub female) • Mar 29, 2017
Calling all subbies!

This was the topic tonight !!
Please feel free to add to it!!

The difference between a Slave and a Sub are many yet are also similar.

Best Definition ever heard -

A slave it told to get Sir a coke, so she gets a can of coke and returns it presented to him kneeling, waiting for further instructions.

A sub it asked/told by Sir he would like a coke, so she goes to the kitchen gets the coke, a glass and ice, then presents him with the coke in a glass of ice, she not having to wait to be told how to fix it the way he wants.

As there are many differences in being a sub depending on training and Dom the same is said for Slaves.

Being a Slave means ALL of your choices depend on your Dom.

Being a Sub means you DO have some choices you can make yourself with Dom approval.

A sub may or may not have restrictions outside the bedroom and usually very little restriction outside the house.

A Slave is completely restricted to her Dom's Will...in the bedroom, in the house and most of outside the home. But again there are variables.

ALL; Both sub and Slave must decide what those restrictions include BEFORE entering into a play or relationship.

Positions of presentation are different as well. This also depends on the Dom.

-Kneeling hands on knees legs spread - Sub,

-Kneeling face down on floor hands flat on floor - Slave,

-Body flat on floor hands over head - Slave...... just examples of some.

Nude or semi clothed in any of these positions also Doms desire.

There are many many more differences and similarities, but, as No one came tonight.....

There were no questions to jog my memories!! LOL

We can continue the discussion April 25th at 10pm CST or you can request a different topic.

I will be out of the country until then, Sorry!

Happy Subbing!!!
    The most loved post in topic
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Mar 29, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 29, 2017
That's fantastic DMAngel! Thank you so much for hosting it and to everyone who attended. And safe travels!
Josephine
7 years ago • Mar 30, 2017
Josephine • Mar 30, 2017
Is that legal if master/mistress sell their slave?
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 30, 2017
Of course, real slavery is illegal in pretty much all civilized countries. I'll not get in to the human trafficking discussion because this isn't the time or place nor does it have anything to do with BDSM. Also I strongly suspect that's not what you're asking about. That being said....

Roleplay slave selling can be GREAT fun! I've participated in a few live auction events selling male submissives to female dominants. The sale is not legally binding of course but it is a fun fantasy to explore between responsible and consenting adults. So can you sell your slave? Yes. If he or she consents to the roleplay experience and if you can find a buyer.
Josephine
Josephine • Mar 30, 2017
The selling is that for permanent or temporary? Is that mean that after i sell my slave, i will lose him forever? But if just for temporary, how about if the other mistress didnt want to return him back? What should i do? Roleplaying is that mean just for fun and not serious selling? Is that just happen in bdsm event club only?