Online now
Online now

"Trophies" Not like Serial Killer Stuff - LOL

Wickedmisery​(dom male)
5 years ago • Mar 1, 2019

"Trophies" Not like Serial Killer Stuff - LOL

Wickedmisery​(dom male) • Mar 1, 2019
So, My wife and I are new to the BDSM scene and she has always been easy and quick to bruise. I mean a simple bump on the bottom of the counter top with her hand, or bang a thigh into the corner of the bed will leave a bruise. Not like a black & blue bruise, like someone hauled off and beat the crap out of her, but a clear and present yellow tented bruise. Well, to keep things simple and to the point... I was coloring her hair yesterday evening after work (Anyone else color/dye their subs hair for them) and she had her shirt off for a few minutes while she was changing onto an old one, in case it got stained and ruined. And I noticed 2 yellow bruises on her right breast, about mid way between her areola and where her breast connect bellow her collar bone. I know how they got there & when.

It caught me off guard a little and had me a little upset, not to the point I was ready to call it quits with the BDSM or anything, because she said that's what she wanted and she signed the contract, but when I questioned her about them. She called them her 'Trophies' and they were nothing to be ashamed off. She loved them and every time she sees them in the mirror, she relives that night.

I know they will disappear within time and she never once used a safeword. Am I over reacting?
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Mar 1, 2019
If she says it's fine then your good.

If there isnt an underlying medical condition that you and she should be concerned about , then you are ok.

Easy to bruise can sometimes have an underlying problem. Like liver issues or some cancers. Does she take blood thinners?

If she us happy and medically stable. Then you are good.

Trophies are celebrated- whether it's the cracker from your first single tail, a blood covered hanky, or a scar from cutting.

Does that help?
Wickedmisery​(dom male)
Wickedmisery​(dom male) • Mar 1, 2019
Bear,

it does help ease some of the worry. Thanks. No, she doesn't take any blood thinners and is medically stable. She is on medication for pain management, but has been for a very long time. We've been together for almost 20years, so the bruising is nothing new. Just bruising caused by me was a little unnerving. But she said it's fine and she cherishes them as much as she does anything else I give her.

So... Here's to more

Thanks.
CrimsonPaw
CrimsonPaw • Mar 1, 2019
Hope this helps, I love the marks left over after a good play session. So many pretty colors *wink* lol I agree with her, they are fun trophies!
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Mar 2, 2019
I'm a Domme and I bruise easy (mine was underlying health issues)so it might pay to check (never hurts to safe"r" )...Half the time I have no idea how I got my bruises. Its just part of being me...at least your sub has some idea where hers occurred. trust everyone here, she does really cherish them! Relax your doing all the things.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
Do not worry! If she loves them, then instead of guilt, you may want to plan on how you can leave more.

I LOVE when Sir marks me. In fact, I get really emotional when the marks start to fade and I’m soon begging for more (lucky for me, this isn’t one area that requires much begging for Sir to happily comply). We’re currently managing a long distance relationship and only get to see eachother every few weeks. When we’re apart the bite marks and bruises left on my skin feel like I’m carrying a piece of him around with me. When I look at my “trophies” I get warm and tingly remembering how I earned them. As someone new to BDSM this may seem like an oxymoron to you, but they make me feel loved and safe. Sir knows how I crave this feeling so his marks are a symbol of his love; a gift to his needy masochistic kitten.
    The most loved post in topic
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Mar 2, 2019
I loved when I had bruises from bite marks, its a little bit of a belonging thing but for me its mostly that when I am looking in the mirror or getting dresses and catch a glimpse of them it remined me of having a good time and makes me smile, its a warm and fulfilling feeling. A little bit like when you had a good holiday and look at your pictures except its bruises and BDSM. It depends on the sub too, if she needs to she will call amber or red, if she doesn't she is fine. I understand its concerning and that it might not sit well with you, it might be worth having a think of why it doesn't sit well with yourself as your sub from the sounds of it seems happy and unconcerned.