Online now
Online now

"Trophies" Not like Serial Killer Stuff - LOL

LordofPain56
5 years ago • Mar 28, 2019
LordofPain56 • Mar 28, 2019
Yes I did bend my girl over backward at the kitchen sink to dye her hair once. She asked me If I would help her. I obliged. Not one bit ashamed. Was happy to help.
Generally, I try not to inflict bruising, nevertheless, had my passion ever at some point gone a bit overboard, causing a bruise resulting in a complaint, I would know that she was not the right girl for me. To me, one of the most cherished experiences a Dom can receive is a sub who is proud to carry her bruise. That really turns me on!
I try not to leave whip marks either. There was one time, waaay back about 35 years ago I had this cute little philly tied down face up spread-eagled to the bed and I swung the suede flogger to hard. It left 2 little whelps on her ribs around her side. They would have left temporary scars for a while. She didn't like it. I didn't either, but I never saw her again after that, and didn't want to, because she didn't have the attitude about it I had hoped for.
ADIDAS
5 years ago • Apr 4, 2019
ADIDAS • Apr 4, 2019
I completely agree with rosethorn. Perfect analogy! It IS like wearing a collar. At least for this masochistic little.... I love seeing my marks, badges of honor and thinking about who gave them to me, how he gave them to me... Always makes me smile whenever I see them. As soon as they're healed, I'm kinda sad and ready for new ones. .... Better ones. MyDaddy goes to great lengths to bring me the sensations I need and to see the proof of that for me shows me how much he truly cares about my pleasure. Don't worry, you have a happy sub. ?