Online now
Online now

Sub/ Uke/ Omega

BunnyDreams​(sub female)
5 years ago • Mar 5, 2019

Sub/ Uke/ Omega

BunnyDreams​(sub female) • Mar 5, 2019
Hello everyone
Has anyone else ever tried all the kinds of quizzes just A) because you wanted to and 😎 because you wanted to check if you were the same in each type/ style/ definition?

(I'm also slightly paranoid and get worried that I'm not soft enough/ good enough to be at the bottom in any society- Sorry, it's embarrassing.)
Miki
Miki • Mar 5, 2019
I have tried quizzes, for a variety of topics but have since laid off of them because, at least the ones on Facebook hand off whatever information you enter to third parties for sale to advertisers.. or worse.

I keep my personal (identifiable, locatable, ---a word I invented, meaning material stalkers and other shady scum can use to find me---- and financial information completely off social media and my email accounts. They can't hack what's not there.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Don't put too much stock in anything negative from quizzes. You're already good enough and exploding to find your best fit.

If I quiz gives you new insight into what appeals to you or exposes you to something new, great. Take it. Research, ask, explore.

If you don't get identical results, don't worry about it. Quizzes are for fun. The choices are all up to you.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Mar 5, 2019
I find that because BDSM is about knowledge of self, people use quizzes to validate how they feel/identify.

I look at quizzes like this:

If EVER I get to a point in my life where I rely on quizzes to validate my identity

SHOOT ME because I am already dead...
    The most loved post in topic
shahh
5 years ago • Mar 6, 2019

Re: Sub/ Uke/ Omega

shahh • Mar 6, 2019
BunnyDreams wrote:

(I'm also slightly paranoid and get worried that I'm not soft enough/ good enough to be at the bottom in any society- Sorry, it's embarrassing.)

Could you elaborate on this if you feel comfortable?

Also, quizzes crack me up. Pure entertainment like reality tv! 95% crap but on occassion you see someone or something and are like...hey! Cool! I need to find out more!