Online now
Online now

Having to say Goodbye to a Master.

Xarimazx
5 years ago • Apr 2, 2019

Having to say Goodbye to a Master.

Xarimazx • Apr 2, 2019
Today I had to do something I never thought I would have to do. Something that was so painful it feels as though a part of my body as been ripped off. Today I had to say good bye to my Master. Life gets in the way and the distance and time commitment wasint there and we had to face reality that some Masters and Some slaves although love eachother and want it to work. Sometimes life has other plans. I am heart broken. However moving on is part of life.
Dominus Blakesley​(dom male){Amaris Anc}
Hello, and I am sorry to hear that you two had to separate.

But yes, moving on is the best thing to do now that you are separated. But the bright thing is, there is always another--many actually, out there to give you their all as you would them. Try to keep your chin up, it may take some time and searching, but you will bounce back and be all the better for it.

Best of wishes to you, hopefully the community here can help you feel at peace for now as you move on.
    The most loved post in topic
Xarimazx
Xarimazx • Apr 2, 2019
Thank you for Your kind words
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 2, 2019
Hi @ Xarimazx, I’m sorry to hear of this, it must be horrible icon_sad.gif
DrWakko
5 years ago • Apr 3, 2019
DrWakko • Apr 3, 2019
It sounds like you parted ways on good terms. You parted ways because of time not because of fights or disagreements, which means there is a chance in the future you two can get back together when the time is right.
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
I'm sorry you and your partner have to endure this pain. I also had to say goodbye to my love last June. You're not alone in this pain, and although I have to be honest: it can get much worse, it can also get much better. With time, you'll see more of the latter, and less of the former. It's only a matter of waiting out the storm.
Xarimazx
Xarimazx • Apr 3, 2019
This is a first for me, such a beautiful bond can never be completely severed, I will always love him and in my mind he will always own a part of me.
SeattleSub​(sub male)
4 years ago • Dec 28, 2019
SeattleSub​(sub male) • Dec 28, 2019
How are you coming along Xarimazx? have you managed to find or has a master managed to locate you? I hope your doing well. The pain from a separation can be very intense at times. But now that some time has past are you a bit more even keel?
I trust this finds you well.'

Jeffrey
Seattle