Online now
Online now

I topped a Dom male

Lipstickbelle
5 years ago • Apr 14, 2019

I topped a Dom male

Lipstickbelle • Apr 14, 2019
I had a Dom male try to sub me, he got very hands-on at my avoidance of his overtures and eventually I put him on the ground asserting my ability to emasculate. What would you suggest I do now?
Lipstickbelle
5 years ago • Apr 14, 2019
Lipstickbelle • Apr 14, 2019
MasterBear wrote:
Talk to him.

Thankyou, I appreciate your time. I have spoken with him, taking care to not cause more embarrassment (he is 130kgs, twice my size).

I'm not in your community, I guess what I'm really asking is, is there protocol around this kind of situation.

I like him a lot and want to continue seeing him, but I will never submit. Is there another way of saying this so that he doesn't take it as a challenge?

It's all very confusing
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
5 years ago • Apr 15, 2019
Ok, this needs a LOT of context.

You're not going to submit to him, but you still want to "see" him?

You topped" him. What do you mean? Did you pin him to the ground? Did you peg him? In the middle of a fight? Your terminology is very vague
Lipstickbelle
5 years ago • Apr 16, 2019
Lipstickbelle • Apr 16, 2019
Oh it's too much to type out...I'm seeing him again and and third will be there, I work it out
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Apr 16, 2019
Sooo....

Body size and identity are non congruent.

Azzas questions are valid here.

You say you are not from the BDSM world. How do you know you topped him?
BDSMbeats​(sub female){Owned}
Well, I don't know very much about your Dom, but I would say this, if he's anything like me and some of the people I've seen on this site, it's a part of him that he won't be able to push aside so easily. It's hard to change who you are especially since some people just lean more towards the dominant or submissive side.

I'm not saying it's impossible to work out, because communication is really good with this kind of thing, just keep in mind it may be difficult for him to work through if that's what he's looking for in a partner.