Online now
Online now

Too many dommes

Ffuzzjack​(switch male)
4 years ago • May 26, 2019

Too many dommes

Ffuzzjack​(switch male) • May 26, 2019
Can I say that I get too many so called Dommes that want me as a sub. This is getting tiresome and usually too young with not enough experience, I just want to meet you subs and Dommes and get to know each other and find out our needs rather than take over someone's life as they might not like it. Just love to meet lovely ladies to have relationships .it might turn me on but I won't know until I have tried.
Sam I Am
Sam I Am • May 26, 2019
Well it doesn't help that Male Dominant figures want someone cute and submissive yet refuse to list their age or a photo...it's kind of a double standard don't you think?
Sam I Am
Sam I Am • May 26, 2019
Plus, if you're someone like me, who is looking for more than a Virtual relationship distance will make the difference unless that person has the means to travel/relocate.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • May 27, 2019

Re: Too many dommes

Ffuzzjack wrote:
Can I say that I get too many so called Dommes that want me as a sub. This is getting tiresome.....snip.

I can honestly say this the first I have EVER read a sub complain that to many Dommes want him. You must be doing something right because there are so many younger submissives that never get a look in from younger Dommes (or older Dommes for that matter)most complain we Dommes are rarer than rocking horse poo!

I hope you find what your looking for. I know several of us Dommes and Doms are always up to get to know people here at the cage. you'll find the site members can be very varied and interesting here.
    The most loved post in topic
burned​(sub male)
4 years ago • May 27, 2019
burned​(sub male) • May 27, 2019
I can honestly say this the first I have EVER read a sub complain that to many Dommes want him. You must be doing something right because there are so many younger submissives that never get a look in from younger Dommes

A first for me too.
Get out there and meet them munches , club nights, a meal. One of them might be your dream Domme. Whatever enjoy the Dommes contacting you... you must be doing something right.

I totally agree with MissBonnie and MzLeatherClad...... messages

you must be.....like the exceptipon to the rule? (writer of this topic)

guess I better re-evaluate and totally redo my profile.....but thanks for giving us male subbies .....something to look forward to.
good luck.
maid4ever​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jun 28, 2019
maid4ever​(sub male) • Jun 28, 2019
It's funny, I was walking up the main street just the other day and there were dominant women throwing their knickers at me.
It happens all the time. icon_smile.gif
smurphy
4 years ago • Jan 3, 2020
smurphy • Jan 3, 2020
What site are you on? This shit is CRICKETS.
SubDraco​(sub male){Caged}
4 years ago • Jan 3, 2020
heh, are you sure you arent getting contacted by the bots? its tapered off recently for me, but for awhile i would get contacted every day by profiles newly made askin to contact outside of thecage. it was always the bots