Online now
Online now

Work related

Hazel Eyes​(sub female){Lion}
4 years ago • Jun 7, 2019

Work related

The company I work for is very small, only four of us in the office. The owner of the company, his wife, one other person and me. We have service techs who work on the HVAC equipment. Just a bit of a background, anyway, one of the techs were talking about how “freaky” his wife is getting. I just commented “explore the lifestyle”. Now, here is where it becomes complicated. He personally called my cell and asked if he could ask questions, of course I am open about and met up with him and his wife. But, now he is coming in the office and trying to act Dominant towards me. I told him specifically that is not how it works, and I do not consent. He became irate and tried to “scold” me for being disobedient. We had a great working relationship, but now it seems he is over exerting of what he thinks how a Dom should act. I cant afford to lose my job and have two more years left. How to push through? Let it go and keep reminding him that I am not and nor will ever be his sub?
dollMaker​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 7, 2019
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jun 7, 2019
Remind him there is a code of conduct regarding what is and is not ok in the work place, and add to that that you are not his sub, and what he is doing is not what it means to be dominant or manifest dominance. After that tell him not to ever bring it up again. From there on my advice is never mix kink and work, its a reciepe for potential grief and disaster.
    The most loved post in topic
Pacer​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 8, 2019
Pacer​(dom male) • Jun 8, 2019
This guy is not Dom. Talk to his wife.
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Jun 8, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jun 8, 2019
Print a copy out of your company's code of conduct ans sexual harassment policy. Next time he comes to your desk and attempts to do that say nothing and hand it to him. Then go report to HR