Online now
Online now

Punishments

boofygurl​(sub female){Taken}
4 years ago • Jun 25, 2019

Punishments

So...... I am thinking o am getting punished for sleeping in this morning but I honestly am not sure.....

My question is this....

Doms, when you punish your subs, do you let them know that they are being punished and why or do you leave them wondering what's going on or a mixture of both?

This is soooooo not helping my anxiety today.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Jun 25, 2019
Sometimes the punishment may be leaving you in anticipation all day.

But even so, a Dom should ALWAYS talk to you about if/how you’ve displeased him and should ALWAYS tell you the reason for a punishment.

The whole point of a punishment is to correct poor behavior. You can’t correct the behavior if you don’t know what you did wrong or why you’re being punished.
    The most loved post in topic
Wicked Ways​(dom male){venia}
4 years ago • Jun 26, 2019
The purpose of punishment, is to provide guidance, or a learning experience for a sub.. I agree with AkittenforSir, you should be told why you are being punished., ahead of time. A Dom shouldn’t punish , his submissive, just for punishment sake. Punishment should be used as a tool for growth .
I hope he explains the reason behind this punishment, as well as the lesson he intended for you to learn - the end should justify the means.

~ Wicked
boofygurl​(sub female){Taken}
So I jumped the gun and it wasn't a punishment. (Sure felt like it though.... going all day without hearing from Daddy = torture)

Daddy had a lot of things not go well in RL... he did call and apologize and that he was sorry that he made it seem like I was being punished.

All is alright with the world!!
Madd Hatter​(dom male)
Madd Hatter​(dom male) • Jun 26, 2019
Typically I inform my sub whilst punishing them otherwise how else would they learn?

Bdsm is many things, a kink, an outlet, a learning experience, the answer to an itch that needs scratching. For me it's all those things a sub is to be taught how to please and obey her dom in all things. If she s a good girl a mild infraction can be overlooked but that is a bad habit for a dom.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
Whew! Well I’m really glad it all worked out.

I can understand the turmoil you were going through. I openly admit to being extremely needy for Sir’s [almost constant] attention. If I didn’t hear from him for the better part of a day, I’d be in almost full panic mode (almost is a lie, I’d be calling the police haha).