Online now
Online now

Does age really matter?

Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
4 years ago • Jul 19, 2019
I was with a chick for five years who was 30 years my senior. I loved her dearly, and honestly still do to an extent.

If the love of your life happened to be born earlier than you, does it make a difference? If the perfect partner happens to have a certain number stapled to them, does it change who they are?
Evolocity​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 19, 2019

None

Evolocity​(dom male) • Jul 19, 2019
Age doesn’t matter. I myself have had large age range in many of my relationships. It’s about the person, the maturity, the connection and most importantly the ability to communicate and understand one another clearly.
TheAnt​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 23, 2019
TheAnt​(dom male) • Jul 23, 2019
I am a 51 year old Daddy Dom and my sub, Kitty is 22. She loves the advantage of experience of an older man and I as an older man love being with someone with such energy and excitement.
That being said, when I was 18, I dated a vanilla woman who was 48 and had children older thsn me so to me age is obviously not very important.
BUT, when Kitty and I go to resteraunts or hold hands, the vanillas go freaking crazy. It probably doesn't help that Kitty dresses extremely young as she is a "middle" little and dresses like that "age". So, be aware than vanillas scare easy of the unknown or different.
Lexxa​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jul 24, 2019
Lexxa​(sub female) • Jul 24, 2019
Ultimately this is a personal question and the answer will vary from person to person. The best advice I can give is that you don’t know until you try!

I’ve questioned whether age mattered to me in the past and I wasn’t able to really answer that question for myself until I actually met with older men/women in the kink community. I’m presently 26 and I questioned if I’d be okay with someone in their 50s.

Turns out I’m perfectly fine with it and I immediately felt at ease around those much older than me. I recently met up with someone literally twice my age and it just felt natural the moment we saw one another. I have no idea if anyone gave us funny looks when we kissed in the middle of the restaurant, I was only focused on him. No one seemed to notice us or care for the rest of the night but I do live in one of the most liberal and accepting cities in the nation so I honestly don’t think anyone would bat an eye anyways.

So, I say give it a go and then you’ll know for sure! If the connection is there emotionally then a lot of times the physical exterior doesn’t even matter. Hopefully this helps and I wish you all the best on your journey!
CardhouseRanger
4 years ago • Jul 24, 2019
CardhouseRanger • Jul 24, 2019
At the risk of sounding like one of -those- people...

Age is just a number. If you're obeying the law? Go for it. If you are physically/mentally attracted to your Dom or sub and they like you back? Go for it. If you're both consenting adults? Go for it.

If you like each other and you're not breaking any laws or hurting people? If you both consent and enjoy what you're doing? Your age doesn't matter.

I've personally been with a handful of older dominants and one younger- I much prefer older men but that's just me. Some people prefer a younger partner and that's also ok.

Enjoy yourself. Be happy. Live your life and stop worrying.

This is all my opinion.
I hope you find the answer you're looking for! ❤
Litlegrl​(sub female){Dragon11}
4 years ago • Jul 25, 2019
My humble opinion is age doesn't matter. Maturity matters. I've had a Master who was 11vyears my junior and I've had a Dom who was 13 years my senior (also had one close to 20 years senior but that's longstory). Both were mature and wonderful Doms. Never judge a Dom by age. Get to know them, then decide.
If your Dom is it for you, then continue and ignore the age difference.
MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
4 years ago • Jul 27, 2019
Age doesn't matter depending on the purpose. I'm a Domme in my lats 50s and like all ages if can still perform to please me. There are issues at all extremes, the younger less than 30 sometimes lack the maturity and the older more than 50 sometimes have performance issues and those in the middle tend to be the recently awakened and are undecided. Sometimes I wish I could be Frankenstein and build my own to my satissfsction lol. Goddess Angela
BlueEyedButterfly​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jul 28, 2019

Re: Does age really matter?

Hi ❤️❤️

I thought I was alone. I'm I9 and he's 41 and our age difference doesn't bother me. I also pictured being with him for the rest of my life. Just today we got into a serious discussion about our future. He told me it was okay with I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. But he told me that if I changed my mind and wanted to start a family with someone he would let me. He just told me that he needs to approve of anyone I want to go out with first. He wants to make sure the man I'm with will take care of me for when he's no longer around. But he told me I will always be his. It was a conversation that scared me but reassures me that he has my best interests in mind.
Conversations about the future with an older partner is hard. I understand.
I would love to chat with you more.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jul 28, 2019
Of course age matters.
To everyone.
The reasons may be different. But yes it matters.

Im 46. Beloved is 43. Our third is in their 60's.

I will have to think long and hard before I take on another partner who is significantly older then myself.

An older partner will have limitations with age. I have limitations now. My ability to care for an aging partner is limited.

On the flip side - people that are much younger then me also do not interest me. Our goals are different. Our abilities are different. Our places in life are different.

Age matters to all of us. If you dont think so then ask yourself this: what ages are boundaries for you ? Teens? 90 year old?

This isnt a bias on my part because of age. This is a realistic view on what I can consistently do.
Litlegrl​(sub female){Dragon11}
I disagree Master Bear. Age doesn't ateer for everyone. Ability matters.
If the other person is legal (18 in US), able to meet my needs and mature, if I was single I would consider him. Same with 90: mature and able to meet my needs.
Age truly doesn't matter to me if you are able to fulfill my needs.