Online now
Online now

Trump Supporters

ezetaurus​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 4, 2019
ezetaurus​(dom male) • Jul 4, 2019
Soulweaver,

While I never served, I have a lot of good friends who did and I appreciate each and everyone of you who have. I also am very thankful and humbled by those who made the ultimate sacrifice and their friends and families.

Again, thank you and may you and yours have a blessed 4th of July.
ezetaurus​(dom male)
Now, now daisies you are starting to make yourself look just as bad. As i said to maid - let it go and move on. No one wins in a mud slinging contest except the mud itself.
daisiesforu​(sub female)
daisiesforu​(sub female) • Jul 4, 2019
@ezetaurus I was not having this convo to make myself look good or bad, so frankly I don't care. I said what I had to say and now I'm done. Also, I like that mud slinging thing you said, I have to use that sometime!
Soulweaver​(dom male)
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jul 4, 2019
I respectfully submit that now that this thread has devolved into back and forth personal attacks, that it has exceeded it's shelf life. Fair game to debate the facts, but we should at least be civil to one another. As I stated much earlier I don't hate anyone, particularly people I have never even met. We disagree, vehemently even, but I respect everyone's right to their opinion, even if I do not agree with it. I do wish a Happy Independence Day to everyone, please be safe!
ezetaurus​(dom male)
@daisies

And that is why discussions like these always turn out the way this one did. Too many people today do not care if they are rude or not. People, today, are much more concerned with "winning" and "proving their point". This is why nothing gets done. This is why our society is so split on every single issue these days. This is why compromise is now looked at as a sign of weakness. People want it their way and want to crush whoever opposes their opinions and wants beneath their feet.

So, thank you for being a prime example about one of the things wrong with our society today. Good evening to you.
Soulweaver​(dom male)
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jul 4, 2019
@ezetaurus

Blessed are the peacemakers. Thank you for bringing reason to the forefront.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 4, 2019
This thread has now been closed as the conversation is devolving away from polite debate.