Online now
Online now

Strictly online but your heart wants more

proudbbw
4 years ago • Jul 4, 2019

Strictly online but your heart wants more

proudbbw • Jul 4, 2019
How do you deal with being strictly an online domme due to your home life, but your looking to play out your fantasies, but you end up finding an AMAZING sub who is in the same situation and wants the same thing as what you were looking for, but this person is everything you have been looking for, if not more, and your heart gets too deep in and you dream of it all being a reality but know it's not possible. You crave that person to be your real life. But you dont want to let go of them to not feel that way. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Jul 4, 2019
The quick answer from me, all things considered (see my profile) is, "If it's going to feel good, do it!!!" Meaning if you're not too far apart geographically, just meet up and "satisfy the need". It's a tough world out there and M/F, D/S better realize that if someone comes along willing and able to slake a thirst, if you will, then either up the game or get out of the way.

Per my profile, I really do not do relationships, but like me or hate me , I have filled in a deep longing need even with married men, and (preferably but 'll take anything) women.

Don't waste this opportunity!!! Take it!! If this sub is willing to be PHYSICALLY there for you, don't spend all the rest of your virile days wondering "What If?" Online is fun for some (I'll admit, although I do not do online save for titillating banter ) The Real Thing, M/F, D/s-- Nothing can compare!

Good Luck, Happy 4th, and feel free to drop me a PM line for advice, 2 cents, or just to talk dirty.

. I Always answer.
proudbbw
proudbbw • Jul 4, 2019
Well... we r both married and have families ar home. Thts what sucks and I dnt know how he would feel about a physical encounter... not something i have brought up cuz i would never ask someone to cheat just for my pleasure or on my behalf. That's where I'm stuck šŸ˜Ŗ
Miki
Miki • Jul 4, 2019
Well morally I guess I ought not say this... I'm a slut and unmarried.. but if you had the chance, though it may be cheating in some circles, wouldn't you at least try to satisfy that need? If I am out of line, please don't hate me, but there is something here that needs to be addressed and it need not mean your commitment is any less valid.
proudbbw
proudbbw • Jul 4, 2019
I totally understand what your saying, and yes, in a sense, too see if there would be a connection outside of just online, but I guess I have a softer heart cuz what if there is?
Miki
Miki • Jul 4, 2019
Ma'am (I apologize,if I overstepped but you are a domme and I self-require myself to submit) There can be a connection, but if limits are presented and the sub agrees it is "part of the deal" then, do yourself a favor (and your marriage dynamic) and Take Care of You!

I know I'm a bit biased, but I swore on my Japanese honor to the married men who have had their way with me that whatever happened in that (particular bedroom) never left that bedroom.""

To be honest, hypothetically speaking, in the shoes of your would-be sub, I'd be begging you for the sharp edge of your discipline and command and would agree and swear to your demands of confidentiality,
Miki
Miki • Jul 4, 2019
PS Just FYI I saw ur profile and you're hot as Hell and there is nothing I would not do in service of you, Ma'am. This Sub you speak of is luckier than the Irish!

Just Sayin'!
proudbbw
proudbbw • Jul 4, 2019
Awe... well thank you. I appreciate that and I'm sure he does to šŸ˜˜šŸ„°
And btw.. happy 4th to u as well
Miki
Miki • Jul 4, 2019
Please stay in touch............ if it pleases you.
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
Itā€™s hard.... hormones & emotions flying everywhere. It takes a lot of self discipline to keep from going too far and upsetting the ā€œapple cartsā€ (marriage). The intensity of a D/s relationship is so strong that it often confuses people with love. Iā€™m not one to judge as Iā€™ve been in similar situations. Try to remember that people often portray their very best self online, and the fantasy is so much better than the reality. Hopefully that will assist you in keeping yourself grounded as you enjoy your dynamic.