Online now
Online now

I am so frustrated with my dom!

mandybell​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jul 17, 2019

I am so frustrated with my dom!

mandybell​(sub female) • Jul 17, 2019
I hope I dont sound too bad here. My sir has been amazing in the past. Very attentive and loving but also firm and wicked which i love. It's just....recently he hasn't been as available and I'm losing my mind. Hes been working loads and I understand being busy because I'm very busy myself but I always make sure to text him. I just feel like things have gone stale. I dont want to lose him but I'm so frustrated. I need him icon_sad.gif I've spoken to him about how I need more effort but it hasn't really happened. I've asked him if he is too busy for me and he has said no. That he wants me and doesnt want this to end. I dont know what to do. I think I'm falling in love with him. He fits me so perfectly with our likes and dislikes in BDSM. And hes a cool guy outside of that. Anyone been in the same situation. Please help icon_sad.gif
I should note we have an online relationship. Thank you x
mandybell​(sub female)
Thank you for your reply. That's what I was afraid of. I just dont understand why he would say that he wants me still. Maybe he is busy... but honestly how easy is it to just text someone?? He doesnt do his daily checks anymore either. I just thought we fit so great. That's why it's so hard to let go.... I'm not even sure if that's the right thing to do or not. I'm just confused
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
If you’ve told him you’re needing more time and attention and he hasn’t provided it then there’s not much more you can do unfortunately. You either have to accept this lull and hope it gets better or you decide that you can’t accept mediocrity and move on. I know it isn’t that simple on an emotional level, but it really is that simple on a factual basis.

I’m really sorry you’re going through this. I hope he has an awakening of some sort and your guys can get back on track.
    The most loved post in topic
mandybell​(sub female)
AKittenforSir wrote:
If you’ve told him you’re needing more time and attention and he hasn’t provided it then there’s not much more you can do unfortunately. You either have to accept this lull and hope it gets better or you decide that you can’t accept mediocrity and move on. I know it isn’t that simple on an emotional level, but it really is that simple on a factual basis.

I’m really sorry you’re going through this. I hope he has an awakening of some sort and your guys can get back on track.

Thank you xxxx
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Jul 17, 2019
He may very well want you but when its convenient for him ( this can apply to any gender in a similar situation) With all the free Wifi in the world there is no excuse for not sending one measly text.
mandybell​(sub female)
Fyglia Wicked wrote:
He may very well want you but when its convenient for him ( this can apply to any gender in a similar situation) With all the free Wifi in the world there is no excuse for not sending one measly text.

Thank you. You're right. I just didnt want to seem too needy. It's been 2 weeks of this though... xx
Soulweaver​(dom male)
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2019
I suggest asking him for permission to speak to him about this matter, have him schedule a time when he believes he will be available and then just being honest with him (in a respectable manner) about the toll this is taking on you. It may be that in fact he is busy with work (although that doesn't excuse the lack of communication), he may be using work as an excuse or it's very possible that there is something else going on that may or may not involve you (family drama for example). Either way, you have a right to broach the subject and to make him aware that the lack of communication is having an adverse impact on you. If he refuses to discuss it with you or doesn't give you a satisfactory answer, then I think you will have a decision to make.

I have a sneaking suspicion that there is a reasonable explanation that he hasn't yet shared with you. So give him a chance to explain and go from there. Remember a healthy relationship (BDSM or any other) should be based on communication and if that is lacking, it does not constitute "healthy." I wish you the best!
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female) • Jul 17, 2019
mandy has already has brought up the matter and he still is bitching out on her. Rather or not what is happening in his life involves her he wanted to claim the title of Dom he should of manned up 2 weeks ago.
Soulweaver​(dom male)
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2019
I got that she tried to talk to him, I am speaking of making a "formal" request. So that way if he refuses that entreaty, she will know whether she should stay or go. It will lend her more clarity in my opinion.