Online now
Online now

Mommy??

SSG{ENM-TLP}
4 years ago • Jul 18, 2019

Mommy??

SSG{ENM-TLP} • Jul 18, 2019
Can someone tell me what the mommy role is like? Is there an asexual element?
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jul 18, 2019
A mommy role is a nurturing role. There can be a sexual element.
Typically it is very individual.

What a girl/grl/boy/boi needs is particular to them.
    The most loved post in topic
Soulweaver​(dom male)
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jul 18, 2019
As Master Bear has said, I would add that essentially the Mommy role is the female equivalent of the Daddy role. A Mommy should be nurturing, supportive and caring. There can be a sexual element, but that dynamic should be defined by the individuals, according to wants/needs/desires of the parties.
SSG{ENM-TLP}
SSG{ENM-TLP} • Jul 18, 2019
How could I know for sure if it is for me? I want a Daddy, but that is proving to be incredibly difficult. Are there instances where a sub would have both?
Soulweaver​(dom male)
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jul 18, 2019
Sure, I can envision it being possible, however it may be a bit of a logistical challenge. You might even be able to find a Mommy/Daddy who are a couple and would be willing to "share" baby girl.

However, I would add that if you are having difficulty finding a suitable Daddy now, adding additional constraints won't make it easier. But, patience little one, all things are possible in time.
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
4 years ago • Jul 19, 2019
"Mommy" roles can be entirely asexual. The "mommy" aspects can be entirely separated from the sexual aspects of the relationship, or it can get involved there too. It mostly involves the emotional support, nurturing care, and gentle attitude one would expect from a mother.

Forums more dedicated to the subject can be found, and they can give more information.
WhiteRoses​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jul 27, 2019
WhiteRoses​(sub female) • Jul 27, 2019
It is absolutely possible. I have a Dom and I am mommy to my babygirl. Our dynamic has evolved into one that really does not have much of a sexual dynamic. Which is fine. She is my girl always and depending on her needs I am anything from "Motherrrrrr" to mom to Mommy, I have not been called Mistress in a very long time now that I think about it. But, yes it is possible to have this type of dynamic.
MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
I tend to prefer slaves and babying someone is not my thing since I tend to demand service and that includes sexual but I have had times where there's a age difference and slave wants a mommy that can serve in every way and pleasing me brings it joy. The aftercare or when reward for good service is a time to nurture though.
Goddess Angela
TheAnt​(dom male)
TheAnt​(dom male) • Jul 27, 2019
Although I am a Daddy, I can state for certain, like the others before me have stated, a Mommy will serve the exact same function as a Daddy, We can include sex or not include it. You can have as many Doms and forms of Doms to the point of their willingness to share you.. Why not?