Online now
Online now

Creative Pain

SadistDevin​(sadist male)
4 years ago • Jul 31, 2019

Creative Pain

SadistDevin​(sadist male) • Jul 31, 2019
Fellow Sadists and Masochists, let’s hear some twisted ideas. Can be dark and painful, or something you just have fun with.Whatever you enjoy. I’d love to hear what y’all got to say.
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
4 years ago • Jul 31, 2019
Creative impact tools can be painful and/or fun and silly. I played with a sadist who would revert to old school punishments and take thin branches off a tree in his back yard to whip me with. And at the BDSM club this week we saw a Top hitting his bottom with a sturdy book lol. I know a masochist who's Master hits her with a thin antenna.

Alligator clamps and binder clips - much more painful than clothespins or nipple clamps.

Waxing/hair removal.

Sir has been known to tie my hair to my ankles (head tilted back, legs bent with my feet at my bum). Not painful in and of itself, but then he starts doing things that make me move my head or legs...

Elastic bands can be placed around the arms, thighs, or midsection and can be snapped to leave a nice sting.

I've heard of people doing things with sand paper.

Being forced to crawl on concrete, asphalt, or hot sand.
    The most loved post in topic
Mistress Maree​(dom female){Non}
4 years ago • Aug 1, 2019
As a self confessed sadist....

Humbler whip the balls with a martinet.
Turkish slippers ( ballet shoes with sand paper soles)
Electricians cable for whipping.
Dragon tails,
Deep heat roll on and pin wheels
Metal clothes pegs from amazon.
Crocodile clips electrified with e stim
Elastic bands pinged at the balls cock or nipples

The list is endless for me but there are some examples icon_smile.gif
Indigo Baby​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 1, 2019
Indigo Baby​(sub female) • Aug 1, 2019
I once had a dom whip me with a twisted, wet towel like they do in locker rooms. Not the easiest toy/weapon to control, but definitely one of the simplest and most effective
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
4 years ago • Aug 2, 2019
Alright, this is some Looney Tunes shit, but bear with me.

Two entwined strings/fishing lines/whatevers run from a weight, to an overhead fastening of some sort (a ceiling fan blade can work if you keep it steady, but preferably it's an O-hook screwed into the ceiling), and then down to the sub. The lines part, and are fastened to nipple clamps. However, some of the slack between the clamps and the fastening is held by the sub's teeth. All of this is measured and arranged such that if the sub lets go, the weight will be released with enough force to have a significant impact on your sub, maybe even pull the clamps off wholesale if they're designed to do such safely. From here, engage in play normally, but with the added tier of "unclenching your teeth will have this effect".
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Aug 7, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Aug 7, 2019
OK I am told that this was the most twisted thing I have ever done. My exf was doing her best to make me cross just so she could see the dark side of me. She finaly got her wish. I grabbed her threw he across the room onto the couch spanked her ass so hard my hand hurt bad. As she lay there crying I took a pillow sat it in a chair then tied her to the chair. I called my ex wife to the house and did her every way but loose in front of my gf. After that I untied her tied her up again so she could lay on the floor and then did my ex inches from her face. Once we were done I tied her to the chair again like I was going to have her from begind. I watched as she trembled and started to drip she was so wet. I slide a toy into her but did not turn it on but went to make coffee for my ex wife and I. She stayed in that chair for an hour as we talked and played . I finally let her go. Since we all were already nude you gan't call what happened to my ex-wife and I rape but the next morning it was not easy to walk as I looked like and old cowboy star just getting off a long trail ride. Both the ladies became good friend and the exgf did not talk to me for a month. Yea it was worth it.