Online now
Online now

Dynamic change

Sunnie​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 3, 2019

Dynamic change

Sunnie​(sub female) • Aug 3, 2019
"If a dynamic changes can both parties find their way back to each other?"

I was asked this earlier and curious what others thought?

It was so hard to give my answer. Everyone and situation is different.
Questions I'd ask myself though:
Why did it change? Do I see them in a different light then before or not respect them as much? I also would have to ask if myself how important were they to me.

An absolute no, if they broke my trust.
Why the hard questions before coffee 😕
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
4 years ago • Aug 4, 2019
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Aug 4, 2019
"If a dynamic changes can both parties find their way back to each other?"

Of course. In reality, absolutes simply do not exist; and we, as humans, are gifted with the capacity for excessively complicated problems.
If there is one thing I have learned over the course of dozens of relationships of all kinds, it is that love alone is never enough. It is a catchy lyric, but just not realistic. It is, however, an amazing spark for igniting that greatest of human tools: our drive to intelligent action. We are as capable of extraordinary feats as we are of twisting our overthinking brains into unusable messes of grudges and neuroticism. You are correct in your determination that everyone is different, however we possess the dual nature of great potential. Potential for great achievement as well as great fuck ups; we are human, after all.

Human connections are complicated and require a lot of work, mostly because we as humans are very complicated. Kink dynamics, by their very nature, extend these complications with heightened chance of deep emotional destruction.

In the end, one side of our human gift is that we can make anything work. The other side is our talent for variable reason. So, the only real question to ask is: Would it be worth making it work?
    The most loved post in topic