Online now
Online now

There doesn't appear to be a search function for forums?

AllaunSilverfox​(sub male)
4 years ago • Feb 24, 2020

There doesn't appear to be a search function for forums?

AllaunSilverfox​(sub male) • Feb 24, 2020
Unless I'm missing something? I wanted to search for a topic to make sure it wasn't already discussed and if it was, join in that topic. But I can't find it in the UI.
xwillowx{Not lookin}
xwillowx{Not lookin} • Feb 24, 2020
While on the computer, there is a search icon for the forums. You will see the most recent forums listed in the center of the page. Immediately above them is the word Forum which you can click to see a full list of forums. To the right of that is a search icon (click this before you click on the word Forum). This provides the ability to search the forums.

The search icon for the forums also exists on the phone, above the listing of forums, on the right hand side.

Hope this helps!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 24, 2020
It's a magnifying glass near the "forum" text. Maybe we need to consider how this is viewed on mobile if some of you are having a problem finding it.
Cage Monkey​(staff)
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Feb 24, 2020
We've just scattered some more search buttons throughout the forum pages (where they should really be) so the magnifying glass should be much easier to spot now.

No need to follow a set of instructions anymore just to find the search... (catch 22).
    The most loved post in topic