Online now
Online now

Chat question

alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
4 years ago • Aug 11, 2019
If u are on a phone i know there is three lines on the top right if you tap that it brings down a number of choices on of which is chat rooms. That choice when taped will take u to chat whether or no any one is there
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Aug 11, 2019
Maybe the free chat period is over, so access is now blocked to non premium members.
Tanaquil
Tanaquil • Aug 11, 2019
The "summer chat party" event that opens up the chatrooms to non-premium members is running through August, but it's only on Saturdays. You'll have to wait until next weekend to check it out. You'll only see the link appear when you're allowed to go in there.

Sometimes the link does disappear when it shouldn't (for me it doesn't always show up on my second or third visit to the site on a Saturday), but you can find the URL in your history and access it that way.

https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?postid=19697&blog_id=4

Hope to see you there someday!
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Aug 11, 2019
Premium (paid) membership has its privileges else fewer might would opt in, but restricting the chat rooms to Members Only might be a bit beyond the pale.

Of course I ought not say too much more about paid vs free sign up because though I am premium, I got this honor by being a "charter member". At the time I said, "Permanent premium membership on the House, sure.." But it turned out to be real and I'm glad of it.. Or my checkbook is, of course.
Bunnie
4 years ago • Aug 12, 2019
Bunnie • Aug 12, 2019
Hi @ MaryCate 👋😁

If there’s no one in there it doesn’t show up as the bar that pops up, no.