Online now
Online now

Respect...pfft

SecretSubSlut
4 years ago • Aug 17, 2019

Respect...pfft

SecretSubSlut • Aug 17, 2019
You know it really crawls my ass when you seem the be a having a decent conversation(s) and then poof ghosted. The whole D/s dynamic is to have mutual respect the least you could do is say not interested or something to let the other person know. Especially for a confused newbie like myself. Some sort of something would be better than nothing. Sheesh. I at least respond, it isn’t even out of respect but common courtesy.
Rant over....
    The most loved post in topic
The Maestro
4 years ago • Aug 17, 2019
The Maestro • Aug 17, 2019
This don’t just happen to newbies . It happens to us all . Most people would even tell you that if you email them they feel they don’t even owe you a reply of any kind . I don’t think it’s malicious but it is very easy to be rude online . Keep your head up cause there will be someone who wants you to have there attention and hopefully you will want it from them. Good luck
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Aug 18, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Aug 18, 2019
The more I read the more I wonder about myself. When we have a talk about anything I at least listen to her before I say I don't know or care about it but as long as you want to talk I will listen. Shit she listens to me rant and rave about crap. I can't see myself telling her to not talk to me unless there is a movie on. Any way I guess I am weird and that is a good thing in Austin.
InYourHead​(dom male)
4 years ago • Aug 19, 2019
InYourHead​(dom male) • Aug 19, 2019
Common courtesy isnt as common as it once was. And respect...respect works both ways. Dominants often expect respect..but too many fail to give respect.
Its easier to just ghost..than to be honest.
Communication is very important to me. I listen... And i talk... Dont get discouraged.. It happens to me all the time. Subs and slaves just dissapear. Thats life.

Youll find the one that will respect you.