Online now
Online now

Role play?

angelaffliction
4 years ago • Aug 24, 2019

Role play?

angelaffliction • Aug 24, 2019
Im interested im how this works/want to learn about it are there any teachers. Please drop me a message P.s trigger warning possible? This might get dark.
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Aug 25, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Aug 25, 2019
I have done it a few times and I loved it. From the Burgler who finds the house wife naked in bed to the doctor who has a horny patient that needs help. For me it was all about getting into the character. Setting it all up was easy as I knew a good costume store.

Well let's face it there are time when the darker it is the better it is. I hate having to hold back so there are things we do not talk about or dance around it is a place we do not go because she can't do it and I have to hold back way to much. So finding a middle ground of where you want to be where he will go is a must. Once that is settled the fun begins.
    The most loved post in topic
cyndi lucy
cyndi lucy • Aug 25, 2019
I've done the master/slave roleplay where I have my dominatrix leather outfit with the boots and I whip my slave who misbehave
InYourHead​(dom male)
InYourHead​(dom male) • Aug 25, 2019
Ive done it several times. Everything from staged kidnapping/force, to the rockstar/groupie...its pretty fun actually. It keeps things interesting.