Online now
Online now

"Tough Day" for my girl..

studebaker
4 years ago • Sep 24, 2019

"Tough Day" for my girl..

studebaker • Sep 24, 2019
I wrote this for my girl this morning. We are working towards building up against a contract and she wanted me to share a "fantasy" with her. I figured I would wrap a contract violation experience as my fantasy for her. Let me know what you think if it sucks or not!

You knew what you did. It just seemed like you were caught up in the moment I guess. We were in a discussion and you were warned, a couple times. This seems to be a soft spot for you. I love you but this moment you stepped over the line. You have been so good but this subject seems to get to you and you want to continue and "explain" and dig the hole deeper and deeper. It started with wanting to insist on "buying" me something for Christmas with your ex-husbands alimony. I warned you not to, but you did it anyways. This item, what a beautiful thought you had, but the execution. You know our agreement was that you will not covet any money and even on top of it the money from your ex! But you did it anyways. So you need to reference what you did and pay penance for it. You know this infraction is pretty severe and you know a simple day without talking is not enough. As always we will have a talk at the prayer bench about it, you will look into my eyes and tell me about how you rationalized doing what you did and especially how you know what you did was wrong but for the right reasons. And most importantly you will tell me how you selected to pay penance to our home and love and will willingly submit.

This is a meaningful conversation at the end of the day, you came to terms and lovingly talk to me about it. This is the beginning of some real submission that I will love and respect and honor from you. You are honoring the commitment we put together, you are the most special thing to me and this act to do will not only help us steer the relationship in our direction but we will grow closer in our bond with each other. So what did you select to do for "making it right"? I would ask, and at the end of the day you would take from a few of the things we had and choose to spend 24 hours in some predicament that may be difficult but we will make it through together. Any of this stuff you would do would not only be a punishment or penance for you, but together we both go through it. So whatever happens we both deal with it together. So you will go through the list of things and apply a few layers of stuff I suppose. Maybe together we will agree on what you will do, and then at the end of the conversation it is settled and the next day will start "serving" your time! I tell you that whatever you choose, you have to choose a combination of 3 items!!! This one is harsh, so you have to pay the price! We go back and forth, there's some joking and some fussing, but were at the prayer bench and you are allowed to and having an easy good time. The discussion is really getting me hot, I hope it gets you hot too. I mean this is "punishment" but it’s really going to be hot and turn me and hopefully you on throughout the day as well. I will see the inconvenience will be part of the "price to pay" but the time will mostly be a serious turn on that we can use to be ever closer together. You pick a silent day, and no furniture.... I am like OK that is awesome. BUT you have to add another one on there! We go back and forth, and you are bouncing from thing to thing and not wanting to select. So I get a little on you and pick for you. You will do this
day in restraints.

I'll go easy on you and handcuffs in the front! This is a super turn on... for me at least! Coulda been many other things! Coulda been eating out of your kitty bowl! Coulda been clothing restricted! Coulda been lots different! But you didn't want to pick so I picked for you! You had a list of options, and the way we do it is in severity you will pick a few to combine, and then the term length. It's a new "system" we are working out so we will try little by little so it is fun and not un-achievable right? So we are settled.... Silent, No furniture, and restraints for 24 hours. We shake on it. Then go inside to end our day. You know what’s coming for you tomorrow, but tonight you are having a beautiful normal night. We left the offense at the bench, and we continued our day, were both relieved to let it go. This is a good thing for us, we can enjoy the rest of our day and love each other!!! You have beans on and the house smells beautiful, the game is on tonight so you want to watch that. Football, and you are excited about it. Maybe it’s Harbaugh or something like that. You are all ready, have tortillas done, place mats set. We’re enjoying the night and all the while you know tomorrow gonna be a little difficult but were going to have fun anyways. So all that fun done and we get to bed, I am excited about you, I can't stop thinking about you tomorrow, I will get all over you tonight, I’ll tell you that this is your time to be free and you better enjoy it because tomorrow is your punishment day! We have some really good sex, I go down on you, you play reverse cowgirl, I get you on top of me you are holding my head and grinding right on my face. It’s like you are invigorated to have some good sex and you are turned on like hell! We have a pretty wild time after dinner, I get you so good, and settle in afterwards in my spoon with you and holding your head tell you good night and that tomorrow will be another day!!!

So of course you know what your punishments are. You also know your requirements for the day. You will do what is required of you despite the restrictions or anything imposed. And you will do it willingly without complaint. So how does your day start? Let's get into this, because this is my fantasy so I can determine this!!! You don't have to set your alarm, you have learned to wake up a little earlier than me. You are up at 6:20. You wake up and I'm still holding you. Were naked and you can see me sleeping so soundly with you. You move my arm off you and kiss my forehead. You are getting up and know that you have an adventure today. You get up out of bed and immediately go to the nightstand and retrieve the handcuffs. They are put on immediately before anything else! You put them on in front and make sure they are secured. Then now it’s the beginning of your normal day. Go and brush your teeth, or use the bathroom, then it’s a little tough but not impossible. Then it's time to get the coffee ready. That is a little difficult but not impossible. Do you have a robe on? I don't know, but you can imagine that if you do then I will have to unlock you then lock you back in when you wear your dress for the day. I start waking up and you are coming up the stairs. I can smell the coffee, I can smell toast. You are there in the room looking like a vision of beauty. You have a smile and are pretty much the most beautiful thing I ever seen .I can’t believe I have you in my life!

You are there with a small tray and the coffee and toast and you are carefully holding it with your little handcuffs on. I tell you I'm so proud of you for doing the right thing! I praise and love you!!! I have a sip of the coffee and you have a cup too, we enjoy a few sips together and you crawl back in bed for a little bit. I want to kiss you and love on you a while. Its morning and I feel your body. I am behind you, your hands are restrained though and you can't reach behind to touch me. Sorry babe you have to receive.icon_smile.gif I'm going to get it inside you and you will be restrained and silent, you can moan, you can make small noises. You aren't allowed to nod yes or no or make yes or no sounds. You can only make pleasing sounds. You know what to do, we don't need to go over anything because this comes natural. You know also that if you break the rules it resets your time over! We have some amazing sex, you are feeling good, I am so charged up!!! So we get up and take a shower, you still have to take care of me, you still have your cuffs on, you get the soap and the brush and you are washing me, I am all over you still . You are the most beautiful little brown girl and you move me around, you hold me and push me guiding me around in the shower. You kiss me all over and we take our time. It’s a beautiful process. I help you too since you are restrained a bit you can’t wash everywhere. I do your backside, your neck and your legs. I spend time loving you!!! So out of the shower and now I get dressed and you have to put your dress on. You pick a hot maids uniform. Not a French maid thing nothing like that, but a discreet plain maid dress, its grey and you look so beautiful in it. I have to take your cuffs off temporarily for you to put it on. Carefully I do this and you put the dress on and then you place the cuffs back on. Next you are now on to do your daily duties while I am to do my work day. It’s a tough few hours. But you are getting used to it. You are inconvenienced, you are constantly thinking of a few things, going back and forth from thinking about how I am so turned on by you, and how you should not be breaking your little rules! Or maybe you will break them just for your treatment. I hope you are hot all day for this. By the way, you are not sitting in chairs, or laying on beds or sitting on couches for 24 hours. This is seemingly easy but it’s starting to become something to think about. Lunch comes rolling around, and I take a break and want to come sit with you, you have some beans on the stove again and I smell some taco meat or is it Chile Verde? I dunno but damn it smells good! You are downstairs stirring something with your little dress on and cuffs on, you aren't dare saying anything! I walk up behind you and kiss your neck. I ask you if you’re doing OK today. Then you look at me with a pouty face pretty much silently telling me that "you know I can’t talk!" I laugh and tell you that you are doing a awesome job!!! You fix my plate and bring it to the dining room table. I ask you if you have a plate for yourself, you do, but you don't sit at the table. You sit on the floor next to my feet. You set your plate on the side of my plate on the table. I look down at you on your knees and you are the most beautiful thing I ever saw. I get to feed you today. I will feed you your lunch. You will look up at me, and you will be silent and I will feed you. This is a little bit of work but it’s sexy as hell. Maybe I will hold my hand on your head. I'll give you a tortilla, or you can eat from my hand. We will finish lunch together. Once done you will clean up, I will help a little and bring my plates to the sink. I'm not a barbarian!

You made it through lunch!!! So sexy and obedient! Now on to my meetings for the rest of the day. It is uneventful, I take a break and notice you are out back watering the ferns and tending garden. I get to watch you fumble around with those cuffs on. I want to jack off but I need to finish another meeting for the day. I'm hot as hell watching you though. I finish my day and you are at the ready on the prayer rug. Normally I would unlock you from these things but you are on restriction for 24 hours so you will stay in them. You are done with your day of work too, I tell you I'm proud of you pulling through and that you turn me on to no end! We can’t have too much of a conversation at the prayer rug since you are non-verbal today! I miss hearing you talk to me, I really want to talk to you, but your punishment is my punishment too kinda. So in essence we both serve time together in a way. I ask you if you want to retire to the Tiki room and enjoy some more football or a Netflix show, I can see in your eyes you are happy to do so and were getting towards dinner time. I let you out of the cuffs so you can put on some comfortable "after work" clothes, but they go right back on since the sentence is 24 hours! You let that beautiful hair down, you are wearing short shorts and a little shirt. You look so comfortable and I am ready to eat you right there. Time to make the table in the Tiki room and we can eat and relax a little before bed. You make an awesome meal again, I am in wonderment how good you can perform daily tasks with restriction on your hands, I complement your cooking and tell you I'm the luckiest man in the universe. I get back to the couch to relax and you remain at the floor at my feet. I feel your hands at my feet, I also feel you kiss me, on my feet. I see you there, loving me. You are going to rub my feet for the day. I am honored. You do this ritual, and it's done this time from the floor, obedient, and loving. You treat me like a king. Like I never could have dreamed! This goes on a bit then you finish, then you put your hands up my thigh and feel me, you know I want you. You are feeling it. I want to shut this crap off and take you now. I take you upstairs. You are still on restriction from the bed, you can't use furniture, and you take your place on a cushion on the floor at the foot of the bed. You look up at me on the bed, you are pouting again, silently. I grab the comforter and join you down there, you are in punishment and cannot use the furniture, and it’s OK because I love you and will honor the commitment and will join you. Nothing says I cannot! Now that were down there, I want you so bad, I go down on you, I feel you all over, I want to man handle you and spin you around, I grab you by your hair and get behind you, I am taking you from the back and just won't stop, I want to finish inside you. I want you to finish and be exhausted. You have been cuffed all day, you are frustrated and sore, it’s been a long time, but you are so hot for sex you are just going with it. This is a tough time, on the floor, being handled. I have my hand in your mouth, I'm behind you and working you hard. You finish and i finish inside you. I hold it inside you and lay with you on the floor. You are being a good girl... We fall asleep together. It was a tough day but we made it through. I wonder if this was enough to get you to not do what you did again, then I think maybe you will do something else to stay in trouble. hahahh

We wake in the morning and you are still at the foot of the bed, I am on the bed. You are there, and it’s been 24 hours. You made it! I go to retrieve the key and unlock you. You say "Thank you Sir" and I say congratulations!!! We both did it! Then we are back on track for a fun day again!!

What you think?
    The most loved post in topic