Online now
Online now

Physical Attraction~

teddyxo
4 years ago • Sep 29, 2019

Physical Attraction~

teddyxo • Sep 29, 2019
I am currently searching for a dom and came across someone in my messages who told me the mystery of the dom & the sub's willing to please is what fuels the relationship overall after I asked to see a photo of him. I so believe he was onto something, but doesn't physical attraction also hold some level of importance in any relationship?

I'm not saying it is the most important thing, but am I wrong for wanting to be attracted to the person who I'm supposed to please? Yes, words and actions can easily have you intriguies or turned on, but wouldn't it be difficult to do that with someone whom you aren't the least bit attracted to? Or is it that I'm just being picky?
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2019
I can say with absolute certainty that you're being picky. I can also say with complete certainty that it is not a bad thing. You are allowed to be as picky as you want. In fact you should be.

Now as a less attractive man I might be working against myself here but I do think physical attraction is important. Deep emotional and philosophical understanding sustains a relationship, but even such a profound connection might not overcome wanting to vomit every time you look at your partner.

On the other hand I hasten to point out beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. And as a connoisseur of unconventionally attractive women I can safely say beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.
    The most loved post in topic
teddyxo
teddyxo • Sep 29, 2019
Hm, I see what you mean. Though, When I say attractive I'm not speaking towardsa public view, more of what I find attractive which isn't as selective. I just don't want it to seem like I'm only looking for someone who is stereotypically the "perfect guy."
Zedland​(dom male)
Well I'd argue you are looking for the "perfect guy." Perhaps not as society views it, but certainly as you view it.

Physical appearance is a part of the greater whole of someone. Its importance will vary depend on who you ask, but it remains part of the person. To be a truly outstanding sub it is important you understand your Dom. That includes all parts of his whole, including his appearance. Annoying as it is for myself sometimes...
teddyxo
teddyxo • Sep 29, 2019
Hm, I guess you're right. Usually I don't associate the term, "Perfect guy," to whom I find attractive, but the way you explain iy makes sense. I just wanted to clarify, because sometimes what I find attractive varies from person to person.

The guy I spoke to just made it seem like I was mean to suggest it was important at all, but I don't know how it couldn't be. Especially when you're sub and commiting to someone fully. I don't think it's such a bad thing to want to look up at your dom and just think he's the most handsome person ever - whatever handsome is to that person.

Also, I'm sure you look great to someone so don't worry icon_smile.gif) I would be more specific, but I've seen you before hah
Zedland​(dom male)
I understand what you mean and I respect that. In fact it bring a little joy to my cold, cruel heat...

It isn't a bad thing, nor does it make you mean at least in my humble opinion. I would explain it to him as you explained it to me and that should be that.

We've met then? Don't tell me you were the girl in Casablanca. I'm sorry I had to use that line on at least one young lady, I was in the city after all...
justwatching
justwatching • Sep 29, 2019
Hey love,
You are not being picky!
I had the same issues on here when I was looking for a Dom. Before Daddy, I met up with a local Dom, and we had awesome conversation...but I was in no way attracted to him physically.
How could we play if I wasn't aroused by him? The truth is, I couldn't.
DO NOT settle for a Dom you aren't attracted to just for the sake of having a Dom! Your One is out there somewhere so please be patient in your quest.
A little personal tip from Riri: when potentials and I would be talking, I would ask for a physical description (plus age if it's not in their profile) basically right off the bat.
It might come off as shallow to some, but I did this because: What is the point of spending all this time getting to know each other and talking if I don't enjoy the way you look? It's a waste of time! No need to waste time when life already keeps us all busy! To clarify, I don't ask for pics.I ask for a physical description like: height, weight, skin color, (not that this matters to me, but I like to know just for my imagination icon_wink.gif) etc.
With this tactic, I found the most HANDSOME and jaw dropping Dom probably on this site. (Sorry other Doms reading this hehe) Like you said, looks aren't everything but they are important.
On the other side of the pendulum, don't submit to a good looking Dom just because he's good looking!! Any Dom can have a chiseled six pack and built shoulders if he trains, but it is not his six pack that earns your submission. Remember that! Think with your head and not your pussy. Lol.
My tactic is not a "cure all" for finding the Dom who fits your requirements, but it really helped me.
Good luck on finding Him, I know you'll get there eventually.
-Riri
teddyxo
teddyxo • Sep 29, 2019
Zed: I feel like you've reqlly shown some clarity on what I was trying to say, so thanks. Also i few typos ahah I mean to say "I would be more specific, but I haven't seen you." If I have seen you before I'm sure you'll be such a cutie - even with your cold, cruel heart loll

Riri: omg yes okay, I feel better about what I told him now. It's nice to know someone else had a similar question as me. Your advice will make it much easier to search since most people rather not show a full on picture. You are my motivation icon_biggrin.gif
Zedland​(dom male)
@Teddy, It helps to say these things aloud sometimes. You knew what you wanted, you just needed to tell me.
I figured, but I've been sitting on that damn joke for so long it escaped without my knowledge. But thank you anyways.

@Riri, That is a fine comment that conveys just the right amount of fieriness. You Dom is lucky.
teddyxo
teddyxo • Sep 29, 2019
Zed: Exactly ^^ I'm glad you were able to understand what I was saying. So smarts! You're welcome lol I read it and laughed wondering who exactly the "young lady" was and what happened between you two.