Online now
Online now

Physical Attraction~

teddyxo
4 years ago • Sep 29, 2019
teddyxo • Sep 29, 2019
@Zedland, It surely did lol but it's fine. Everyone's opinions in this forum gave me a better insight on the topic at hand, so i'm glad everyone who had an input added on, whether i agree or disagree.
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2019
@Teddy, that's all that matters. Its important to ask questions because everyone loves to give answers and no matter how much you've been around someone always has something new to share.
teddyxo
teddyxo • Sep 29, 2019
@Zedland, I agree and I'm always willing to learn new things and different perspectives, especially when they come with explainations. I think i'm gonna start asking every question I have on a forum. You learn so much so quickly. Lol
Zedland​(dom male)
@Teddy,

And I'd imagine many people are eager to teach you depraved secrets found only in the darkest recess of the human mind. Oh, you're going to have so much fun.
teddyxo
teddyxo • Sep 29, 2019
@Zedland, Oh gosh, Im really excited to learn so much >< I'm gonna have the biggest brain.
Zedland​(dom male)
@Teddy, Sponge it all up because its a fine time. Or at least you'll have some stories fit to make the faint of heart well faint.
sweet november​(sub female)
4 years ago • Sep 30, 2019
I'm currently trying to understand why I can't seem to get a pic of a Dom.

This has happened twice.

Neither are female pretending to be male, that much I know.

But....how much can one give after so long of not even seeing a picture?

We are visual people after all. But, I fell in love with HIM...not some fantasy version of Brad Pitt or something. But I'm not sure how much longer I can go on with this.. i feel like he doesn't trust me enough or i am not important enough. It's starting to really take its toll on my heart.

Trying to work on me as I know I'll most likely never get a picture. And I'm not going to visit unless I do.

Big sigh....
teddyxo
teddyxo • Sep 30, 2019
@sweet november, I think you should make the importance of seeing him before meeting more known. Obviously you want to know what youre walking into first. He should be able to comply if he feels the same and sees how important it is to you even if it means nothing to him.
sweet november​(sub female)
@teddyxtime. I have many times but he gets upset. Or distant towards me.

But, yes, I would never meet someone without a picture. It's only fair.

Every single Dom on here that I've met has asked for a pic straight off the bat. If I show them a pic they then want a full body pic (clothed)...no. I am not here to just stand around taking pictures of myself to see if I'm good enough for them. Build a repertoire first...

Anyway I got off subject.....

It truly breaks my heart. He must be really self conscious and I am not going to stop loving him because of a picture.

But since it's taking such a toll on me I am trying to re-evaluate what I except and deserve and to do what's best for me. Though I know a broken heart is on the way.
teddyxo
teddyxo • Sep 30, 2019
@sweet november : hm, I don't think it's best to put your heart at stake. What does he normally tell you when you ask to see him?