Online now
Online now

After a year her illness has meant we must part ... but I need BDSM in my life and need to move on,

Samsea​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 30, 2019

After a year her illness has meant we must part ... but I ne

Samsea​(dom male) • Sep 30, 2019
I, we (my kitten and I) have had the most wonderful year or so when we met as often as our separate lives would allow, we have ended our BDSM relationship due to my kitten's poor health and work commitments. I have nothing but kind words and good things to say about her and wish her well in the future.
I wonder if there are any words of advice you could offer, as BDSM has become such a large part of my life I want to carry on.
Sam
    The most loved post in topic
Neches1836​(dom male)
Neches1836​(dom male) • Sep 30, 2019
Our experiences do not define who we are. Our reactions do. That is how people remember us. Your heart felt post has gone a very long way for how people to remember you.You.You are an example. Continue on with your new journey. Follow your heart. You got a lot of friends.
Samsea​(dom male)
Samsea​(dom male) • Sep 30, 2019
Thank you Neches1836

Your kind words mean a lot to me..Thanks
Sam
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Oct 1, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 1, 2019
This sounds like a horrible situation where no one wins.

Im so sorry.

When you are ready to get out there. You will know.

Dont rush it.
Samsea​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 1, 2019
Samsea​(dom male) • Oct 1, 2019
Thanks for you support it means a lot to me..
CinntaxError
4 years ago • Oct 8, 2019
CinntaxError • Oct 8, 2019
I completely understand this... I had a wonderful pet for 8.5 years, were engaged, and all that good stuff. I am disabled, and we wound up homeless and my disabilities got worse and worse to the point she had to get out or break.

I do not fault her for this, she did what she needed to, but I definitely miss her. It's been a little over a year now.
Samsea​(dom male)
Samsea​(dom male) • Oct 8, 2019
Thank you, it surprised and pleased me how upset she was, after a year or together you do get tbe feel that you know tbe others intentions are for the best. She felt as strongly about me as I did about her, she will always be part of my life...
Sam
BDSM DOM​(dom male)
BDSM DOM​(dom male) • Oct 8, 2019
I am sorry for your loss. I truly am. It is always sad when two people part ways. And even though this part of the journey has ended. Do NOT let that deter you from moving forward with your life. Just take your time. You will find another special some one. I do believe that. So I wish you all the best. Your future is bright. take it one day at a time