Online now
Online now

Subespacio para novatos

IkerGoethe​(sub male)
4 years ago • Oct 1, 2019

Subespacio para novatos

IkerGoethe​(sub male) • Oct 1, 2019
Amigos:

Hoy tuve mi primera sesión de dominación y castigo real, ya no solo por una pareja salvaje en la alcoba.
Aunque fue breve, fue el cielo y el infierno. Experimenté el subespacio de manera muy intensa y luego el sub-drop de manera muy prolongada.
He leído al respecto, pero ¿alguien podría compartirme su experiencia?

De antemano, gracias.

Friends:

Today I had my first real domination and punishment session, no longer just for a wild couple in the bedroom.
Although it was brief, it was heaven and hell. I experienced the subspace very intensely and then the sub-drop very long.
I've read about it, but could anyone share your experience with me?

In advance, thank you.

Friends:

Today I had my first real domination and punishment session, no longer just for a wild couple in the bedroom.
Although it was brief, it was heaven and hell. I experienced the subspace very intensely and then the sub-drop very long.
I've read about it, but could anyone share your experience with me?

In advance, thank you.

Freunde:

Heute hatte ich meine erste wirkliche Herrschafts- und Strafsession, nicht mehr nur für ein wildes Paar im Schlafzimmer.
Obwohl es kurz war, war es Himmel und Hölle. Ich habe den Subraum sehr intensiv erlebt und dann den Sub-Drop sehr lange.
Ich habe darüber gelesen, aber könnte jemand Ihre Erfahrungen mit mir teilen?

Im Voraus vielen Dank.

amici:

Oggi ho avuto la mia prima vera sessione di dominazione e punizione, non più solo per una coppia selvaggia in camera da letto.
Anche se è stato breve, era il paradiso e l'inferno. Ho sperimentato il subspazio molto intensamente e poi il sub-drop molto lungo.
L'ho letto, ma qualcuno potrebbe condividere la tua esperienza con me?

In anticipo, grazie.

Друзей:

Сегодня у меня был мой первый реальный доминирование и наказание сессии, уже не только для диких пара в спальне.
Хотя это было кратко, это был рай и ад. Я испытал подпространство очень интенсивно, а затем суб-падение очень долго.
Я читал об этом, но может ли кто-нибудь поделиться своим опытом со мной?

Заранее, спасибо.
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Oct 3, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 3, 2019
First off- Welcome!!!

I am so glad your experience seemed safe and rewarding !

Are you asking of experiences of sub space or sub drop? Both?
IkerGoethe​(sub male)
4 years ago • Oct 4, 2019
IkerGoethe​(sub male) • Oct 4, 2019
Hi. Thanks for answering. That's right, I would like to learn from the experience of other members of both subspace and subdop.
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Oct 5, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 5, 2019
Ok. Both are physiological reactions to play.
Sub space - it is like a state of removal. Flying hi or drunk without the substances. For some it is meditative. Takes them what we call "under" . For some it is energizing - lets them feel emotional release. For others they solid sleep for days because they relaxed into it. For others the ability to give up control and simply feel is deeply freeing and makes them giddy.

Everyone is different in how they feel and interpret sub space.

Sub drop is typically post play- but doesnt have to be. A drop is usually negatively connotated. Its an emotional space where a person goes from feeling very good to very bad. It has to do with chemical changes in the body. In other words the chemical body storm that allows you to experience sub space levels off. People can feel vulnerable, scared, tired, irritable.

Drops can happen during play if the person is triggered. They can also happen a week post play.

Does this help?
    The most loved post in topic