Online now
Online now

A secular D/s relationship and Biblical Marriage

Neches1836​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 6, 2019

A secular D/s relationship and Biblical Marriage

Neches1836​(dom male) • Oct 6, 2019
I could not help but notice how at the core a Secular D/s relationship and a Biblical Marriage are much the same. Since I have been thinking about this and reading I have found a lot of opinions. Below is one opinion and very much like a Biblical Marriage is intended to be.

."A Dom has more responsibility, not just to his own pleasure, but to ensure that he is leading strongly without demanding too much, that he is pushing boundaries with gentleness and concern, and that he is above all things cognizant of the physical safety and mental state of his submissive. It's a demanding job, if you're going to do it right. When a submissive submits, she is giving herself utterly. That is a HUGE responsibility. Doms who just "play" at it don't get it, and shouldn't try a full-time D/s relationship. D/s games can be fun in the bedroom and can spice up your love life. But a full-time D/s relationship goes way beyond sex."

Both kinds of relationships are entered into consensually and I hesitated to put up a bunch of bible verses.

Of course the similarities between the two kinds of relationships diverge never to cross paths again.
Thoughts?
Neches1836​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 6, 2019
Neches1836​(dom male) • Oct 6, 2019
I do not know how I can edit my post and had an after thought. I believe a Secular D/s relationship aligns more with a Biblical Marriage than what has become a Modern day Christian Marriage.

In a Biblical Marriage the Husband is the head of his wife and children. His primary responsibility among many is to lead his wife and children to Christ.
The wife is to submit to her husband in all things. She has the right to say NO. HOWEVER she must understand scripture to know if her husband is leading her down the wrong path.

I think many Christians do not understand their roles within their marriage.

Just my opinion
    The most loved post in topic