Online now
Online now

Inexperienced submissives

ulfheart​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 20, 2019
ulfheart​(dom male) • Oct 20, 2019
Enthusiasm is far more important than "technique". Give me a submissive that wants to learn the art of pleasing me and I will teach what they need to know.
MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
4 years ago • Oct 21, 2019
Fligua it seems you consider research as experience but I consider it awareness to the possibilities. I have had those that think they know because of "research" and the first wip on their ass and it's over, lol that's why I start there. It saves time lol.
NCarraway​(dom male)
NCarraway​(dom male) • Oct 21, 2019
mr gagfan,

Perhaps for some experience might be a plus whereas for others its a minus. I've interacted with those who have been 'experienced' and those who have been 'inexperienced'. For me there is something really special about interacting with the excitable newbies, looking at this world afresh through their eyes, and knowing, that if I do my job right, I will always be remembered fondly.

I think maybe you are wondering what you can possibly offer as an inexperienced sub? Is that a worry? Let me tell you this: If you find yourself a rewarding dynamic, focus and attention to detail, getting in the right head-space, and becoming centred with your D will bring joy to their lives. You know you don't need experience for that, only a willingness to grow and learn, and a sense of humility.

Good luck to you
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 21, 2019
@ MsEbonyAngela,

“Fligua it seems you consider research as experience but I consider it awareness to the possibilities. I have had those that think they know because of "research" and the first wip on their ass and it's over, lol that's why I start there. It saves time lol.”

Lol, love this... such truth!
AyresDoll​(sub female)
4 years ago • Dec 17, 2019
AyresDoll​(sub female) • Dec 17, 2019
@TranquilStorm - I love the roughly translated quote of “‘Don't be impressed by an 'expert' who tells you ‘Dear friend, I am already doing it this way for 20 years.’ - You can do something wrong for 20 years.’” by Kurt Tucholsky you previously posted. Curious if you could enlighten me on the direct quote itself? I’ve been looking, but came up with nothing. Thanks a million!
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Dec 17, 2019
I think it really matters who the person is more so then the experience they bring with them into our dynamic. I love taking newbies and helping them explore their submissive side. I think watching someone discover new parts of themselves is exciting and. as a Dom, very rewarding to know you have helped someone learn more about themselves.

But I also love someone with experience who knows what they like/need/desire but are open to letting me possibly taking them to new places.

What I look for is someone who is confident, strong, open minded, fun, and willing to let go and let me drive. I tend to move slowly with new possible partners so we both get a chance to really check each other out and to make sure we have similar desires and needs.

I just adore submissive woman so I am always interested in getting to know anyone who is submissive.
ThirtyFourPointFive
ThirtyFourPointFive • Dec 17, 2019
Relearning everything over again myself.. I prefer the novice. You cannot beat the enthusiasm, mine included icon_smile.gif
ThirtyFourPointFive
4 years ago • Dec 18, 2019

Ha!

ThirtyFourPointFive • Dec 18, 2019
Bunnie wrote:
@ MsEbonyAngela,
“the first wip on their ass and it's over, lol that's why I start there. It saves time lol.”

Ha! What a great comment..
TranquilStorm
4 years ago • Dec 18, 2019
TranquilStorm • Dec 18, 2019
AyresDoll wrote:
@TranquilStorm - I love the roughly translated quote of “‘Don't be impressed by an 'expert' who tells you ‘Dear friend, I am already doing it this way for 20 years.’ - You can do something wrong for 20 years.’” by Kurt Tucholsky you previously posted. Curious if you could enlighten me on the direct quote itself? I’ve been looking, but came up with nothing. Thanks a million!

Hey Ayres, sure. It is quite famous and several (abridged) versions float around. Most concise background-information I have found on that particular quote is here: http://falschzitate.blogspot.com/2018/04/erfahrung-heit-gar-nichts-man-kann.html ... with the exception of 4 different English versions the info is all in German though. Basically it is from 1932 and was published under a Pseudonym (Peter Panter) with a bunch of other quotes (a huge collection of pre-early 19th century German open-access literature is on zeno, e.g. Kurt Tucholsky's quote can be found here -> http://www.zeno.org/Literatur/M/Tucholsky,+Kurt/Werke/1932/Schnipsel+%5B2%5D ). Hope that helps.