Online now
Online now

I may be a little ???

Rose Passion​(masochist female)
4 years ago • Oct 20, 2019

I may be a little ???

Always evolving is at times a valuable place to be. I find recently all I want is my blanket, a nap, and big chest to lay on.

Too be honest I really don't like this need...

Do tell what is a little ?

Thanks I'm advance,
🌹
CamCam​(switch gender fluid)
4 years ago • Oct 20, 2019
Rose,

Only you can truly answer this question, but i am so glad you are exploring yourself! I found an article that may help push you in the right direction. I'm happy to chat if you want any experiences as i find myself in little space often.

https://www.littlespaceonline.com/app.php/discovery

Regards,

Cam ❤
    The most loved post in topic
4 years ago • Oct 21, 2019
This is a soft unprotected part of myself. When in this place I feel what I feel good or bad with no way of protecting emotional self.

Currently, when I am
a little, I prefer to be alone. No, one around to hurt me.

Usually, when I am really tired and all I is want my Daddy ...

🌹
I hope I answered your question..
Cam,

Thanks, so much (in tears) another layer of self is being uncovered. I have enjoyed my journey to self, but this part I dislike. Meaning, when in my little space I feel needy.... Don't care for needy.

It's all a process, thanks for traveling with me ....

🌹
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
I totally understand! When I was first figuring out I was a little, I hated it as well. Not that I ever thought there was anything wrong with littles because I had friends that were as well. But it can be hard to accept new things about yourself sometimes. Vanilla life gets in the way and society can get in your head and make it seem wrong but it's not. You just have to push past that and do what makes you happy.
As far as what a little is, I can only explain my personal experiences but that may not be the same for you. In a very general sense, a little is someone who likes things of a younger age and can even have characteristics at times of that younger age. Not always but like I said, a general idea of what it is.
For me, being little is just relaxing into a state of mind where, at least for a period of time, I don't have responsibilities and I can relax and play as a child. Now that may not be exactly how everyone is because little space is different for everyone. I would say, try to relax and just lean into the things that relax you and make you happy. Over time, if you realize you're a little then it will get easier to be able to slip into that space. If you're not a little then at least you slowly explored it and decided "not for me."
I will revisited, I can't lean into it unless I she will be protected. Can't explain this...
Give me a moment to process my feeling around the soft, innocent, beautiful part of me ...

Okay, I said it! It's soft, innocent, and beautiful, untouched even ...

Okay, that it for tonight...

Kisses,
🌹