Online now
Online now

Shaving.... Keeping it clean

boofygurl​(sub female){Taken}
4 years ago • Oct 27, 2019

Shaving.... Keeping it clean

So.... naturally with being a little, having a clean, smooth girly is something that Daddy loves...
I honestly hate shaving though....
Any tips, tricks to help make the process easier and less irritation??
Thank you in advance!!
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 27, 2019
IPL (laser hair removal). Best decision I ever made. Shaving has always been a nightmare for me and waxing gives me ingrown hairs. Laser hurts during it being done (interesting experience if you’re a masochist lol), but it’s over so quickly, it’s forgotten almost instantly... and if you’re lucky you might get a lollipop icon_biggrin.gif

It is thought that laser removal is permanent, however, it’s not.

Regrowth simply slows and stops for a while (up to a year). It takes a certain number of sessions to achieve that (the number varies, depending on each person’s hair type and how it responds to treatment). I’ve had over 10... stubborn little suckers!

It hurts less as the hair becomes more sparse. And time between sessions becomes extended. Even if I never became hair free, at least I get to go for about 6 weeks of not having to deal with it, and with no irritation. I do a shave in between sessions to help the old hair come out, and it doesn’t flare up at all.

It has been a very positive choice for me. I would suggest checking around on pricing, as it can vary a lot. “Boutique” style beauty places can charge way too much and the service isn’t necessarily better... I found that out from experience (although where I lived at the time, they were the only place that did it in the whole city lol).

**If shaving is your preference... baby oil was suggested to me to use as the shaving lotion as it provides good slide and hydration, which helps to lessen irritation (although I’m not a huge fan of petroleum based skin products).
Also a good men’s razor with about 6-10 blades helps as they’re designed for sensitive skin.
Soaking in a bath for a little while will help the area to be more “prepared” and less likely to become irritated also.
boofygurl​(sub female){Taken}
Thank you Bunnie. I have looked in to LHR and I am hoping to eventually get to that point but financially it is not in the cards right now.

I have noticed a great difference since I switched to a men's razor though and shaving a little more frequently.
Ffuzzjack​(switch male)
4 years ago • Oct 28, 2019
Ffuzzjack​(switch male) • Oct 28, 2019
I have been shaving and as time goes gets easier less aftershave irritation. I found hair removal cream is amazing but best too use a trimmer beforehand.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 28, 2019
I agree... hair removal cream is a good option too.
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Oct 28, 2019
Hello boofygurl

I have had a go at shaving Kitty a couple of times, but it’s a nerve racking situation (for me at least) to be in.
She felt similar too.
Akin to .... Well I’m not sure what it’s like, I just know it’s not my forté.
I can talk about male grooming and have done here:
https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?blog_id=28559&postid=7806

FC
DoleWhip
4 years ago • Oct 29, 2019
DoleWhip • Oct 29, 2019
I get a full Brazilian wax every 4 weeks. Yes, it hurts at first, but I'm not averse to that. Lol. But eventually...like after several sessions...the hair becomes so sparse that it's not even painful. I hate shaving. Between the time and energy it takes to shave every day, I'd rather drop $50 a month to let someone else handle it for me.