Online now
Online now

Just for fun: Good scene gone wrong...

djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
4 years ago • Oct 28, 2019

Just for fun: Good scene gone wrong...

I'm always looking for fun or thought provoking forum posts, and a chat with a friend brought this up.

Have you ever had a scene go horribly yet hilariously wrong? Ended up rolling in laughter rather than basking in an orgasm? Here's your chance to share!

And just so you don't think I'm trying to get out of sharing my own "horror" story....
A million years ago when I thought that I could switch with men (I can't/don't/won't) a play partner and I negotiated a scene that would end with watersports. I had never done it, but with all the false bravado in the world, I agreed. Our entire evening went great and when it came time for the "grand finale" we made our way to the bathroom and he laid down in the bathtub. I proceeded to "hover" over him and then got instant stage fright. I just couldn't. Every determined I kept trying but it was not to be.... then it became an issue of trying for ALMOST too long. You know like a bit on Family Guy, where it's funny at first, but then you're like ... Ok is that dog ever going to stop vomiting? Nonetheless, several things stopped immediately... the scene, my forays into the giving end of WS AND my attempts to top men! LOL

C'mon and share!! Nothing wrong with laughing at ones self!
LolaRen​(switch female)
4 years ago • Oct 28, 2019
LolaRen​(switch female) • Oct 28, 2019
Still new so my BDSM expirence is limited but when I went to play with this Daddy I was seeing for the second time it was that time of the month. We negotiated Anal and oral for him because I wasn't keen on blood. Well I had the bright idea to try a soft disk which is like a disposable menstrual cup but smaller. Not my brightest idea.

Why you ask? Well I am sure they work for many and I envy those of you who have had good experiences. I however am a squirter. When I squirt I contract and often expell anything in my vagina. Sadly this include cocks if a play partner is not prepared. You see where this is going right?

Well we started with oral no big deal but I love giving head so I did get aroused pretty fast by the time we got to anal I was dying for release. We get going and I am feeling an all new feeling (first time trying anal) but I can tell I am close. He smacked my ass and growled cum...well cum I did. Not only did I cum and squirt all over but I shot that menstrual disc full of blood out too. I knew I did it and was mortified but he didn't stop it didn't phase him in the least he kept going and I got into it again. The scene wasn't ruined persay but aftercare....let's just say the bed looked like a crime even and as much as he tried to keep a poker face about it he was definitely both amused and appalled. It sort of ruined aftercare until I looked at him and said maybe I should invest in a tarp and raincoat. We both burst out laughing. Once all the mess was cleaned up, I went home with an interesting story. Lol
    The most loved post in topic
Pirate Queen
4 years ago • Nov 5, 2019
Pirate Queen • Nov 5, 2019
There was a time when I couldn’t stop farting after having a particularly heavy dinner ....the sounds just kept getting more and more obscene we just had to stop and laugh.... which produced even more farting....and more laughing... and more farting....
Zedland​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 6, 2019
Zedland​(dom male) • Nov 6, 2019
I used to enjoy knife play till one night me and my partner at the time were just finishing up. We were in a lotus position and I was fingering her towards the orgasm I had been denying her all night. She was also holding the knife in one of her hands draped down my back. Then she came. In her frenzy her arms tensed up.

The blade was very sharp.
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Nov 7, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 7, 2019
I was playing with a beautiful woman.
I thought I heard everything she wanted and needed.

I worked her amazing breasts over causing lovely bruises and welts. She never stopped me -- just moaned and rolled her eyes back into her head.

After the scene she looked down and said "um, I have a mammogram in three days"

I stopped cold!!!
You Can Call Me Al​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 7, 2019
When I first started exploring the lifestyle, I had a horse farm in the Ohio countryside. I, and my wife at the time, wanted to explore suspension bondage. The first thing was to find the ideal spot for the suspension. If you know anything about old farm houses, you know that the only thing you can suspend in the cellar are mice. As long as they are very short mice. So, that took that out. We didn't have any attic to the house, and the main ceilings were all at 8 feet, so that left those out. But...... we had a hay barn! The old oak timbered, hand pegged, wood barns that you don't see anymore, except on CBC's Heartland. So, we planned it all out; which beam we were going to use, where to tie it off, even what type of knot to use in case of emergency (a quick release knot is pretty standard when working with horses).

So, the evening of the event comes along and we get everything set up, even had a friend come over to take photos of the endeavor. We got her down to a thong, cuffed her in suspension cuffs, she stepped up onto the step stool's top step, I tightened the rope with the quick release knot, and she stepped off....

There is something you need to know about braided rope. It comes in four basic materials. Hemp (the brown scratchy stuff), cotton (think clothes line), nylon (parachute cord type and horse leads), and poly (looks like hemp but plasticy and usually yellow). We went with the farm staple, 3/8 poly. Plastic. It stretches. She stepped off the top of the stool, dropped straight to the barn floor, bounced back up, back down, back up, back down... pretty much a subby yoyo.

We were cracking up. Got some great photos of her flying through the air. By the time we stopped, we had moved the suspension rope closer to the hay and were seeing how high we could bounce if we jumped off the hay stacks. Somewhere during the last flight, the rope broke and our friend went skidding on his arse across the barn.
Zedland​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 8, 2019
Zedland​(dom male) • Nov 8, 2019
There was another time me and my partner wanted to fit one last scene in before her parents arrived.

Only problem is I'd forgotten about daylight savings time and all the clocks were an hour behind....