I failed to send the goodmorning text
And he was livid
I don't see it as a big deal
Can anyone talk to me about this as I want to understand why it's a big deal
More than cheating or straying
BDSM DOM​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 2, 2019
BDSM DOM​(dom male) • Nov 2, 2019
Personally he was over reacting. He sounds like a big baby...If he is gonna get pissy over something trivial. he doesn't need to be in the lifestyle
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Nov 2, 2019
So if I have this right you failed to send a text saying good morning. He got mad? If he got mad, did it have reason behind the action?
Do you live in a bad area where he worries for you safety? Have you have issues with safety or past ex etc
Did you go out the night before?
Did you (or him) have a big day on where support may of been needed?
Have you failed in doing this prior...is this an ongoing issue or the tip of iceberg that we reader cant possibly see?
Could he of maybe had a training session lined up for that morning?
Often Dominants put in effort to planning that can often revolve around a time or a set of circumstances. Is he angry or disappointed, there is a difference.

Its wrong for any of us to label him anything as we can only see the few words you write here and he has no voice in the conversation. You know him the best, go talk to him about what happened. Ask what can be done to rectify the issue so it doesn't happen again, IF there was a solid reasoning behind his anger. If there wasn't a solid reasoning behind his actions, then ask yourself if this is something you need in your life over what to you, is a small issue (to him it might be huge, you dont know unless you ask). Your at least owed some form of understanding of WHY he got so upset/angry/disappointed/livid. Your never going to learn or improve (for you BOTH), if you don't know or understand the reasoning behind dong the action (texting) and what it means to him (what his need in the task is).
    The most loved post in topic
DrWakko
4 years ago • Nov 3, 2019
DrWakko • Nov 3, 2019
đźš©đźš©đźš©đźš©đźš©đźš©đźš©đźš©đźš©đźš©đźš©đźš©đźš©đźš©đźš©đźš©đźš©đźš©đźš©
SirPain​(dom male)
SirPain​(dom male) • Nov 3, 2019
As @MissBonnie stated, it is wrong for any of us to label him. We have only what @Low has posted and as everyone knows there's always two sides to a story. What is his side of the story? We may never know. So! As for myself, I'll wait until the movie comes out.
dawnryse{Happy}
dawnryse{Happy} • Nov 3, 2019
I have to agree with MissBonnie about us (the readers) not having enough info to label or judge either party as wrong or overreacting. I have two similar sounding tasks that my Daddy Wolf requires of me. One is for me to take and send him a daily pic of myself and the other is to send him a text whenever I return home from being out. I say they are similar sounding but the motivations behind them (both why they were given and why I do my best to see them done) are very different although both stem from the fact that Daddy Wolf and I live so far apart. The reason he has me text whenever i get home is that he loves me and he needs to know I'm safe, which can be hard when you're separated by hundreds of miles. The reason he wants a daily pic of me is that he loves me and to maintain a close bond so the pics are his way of seeing me everyday. He can tell if I still have that cold, or really am getting enough sleep. He can see for himself that today I'm his happy girl. For me, the reasons for trying my best to follow through boil down to this... I text him when I get home because he's asked me to, because i don't want him to worry and because I love him. I send him daily pics because he's asked me to, because it's important to HIM and because I love Him. What do you know, the motivations really aren't very different at all...
He asks because he loves me and I am important to Him. I obey because He has asked and he is my Daddy Wolf and I love him.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Nov 3, 2019
“I did not stray or cheat”
“or self satisfy without permission”
“I don’t see it as a big deal”
“More than cheating or straying”

These four sentences speak volumes, in my opinion.

The thing that concerns me reading this, is that it seems that you don’t have much respect for a rule that isn’t related to something sexual.

The “good morning” rule is about respect. It is about showing that your first thought in the morning is about your Dominant.

Having said this... that is my personal experience with “good morning’s”... you need to find out what it means to him personally. The only way to find that out is to ask him. Not in a challenging way. Not to be bratty. Simply from a place of trying to understand.

However, I’m also in two minds because on the other hand, does the *why* really matter?

I still need to know the *whys* as well, so I get it... but I think ideally we could hopefully reach a point of trust where we wouldn’t need to understand the *whys*, we would simply trust and obey... especially if you’ve been together for a length of time.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Nov 3, 2019
Thinking on this further... perhaps it’s his way of trying to gain control in other aspects of your relationship. Maybe shifting it into more everyday life.
It makes sense that this would create confusion if it hasn’t been discussed.

Is it a new thing that has been introduced?