Online now
Online now

Punishment for the Disabled

Amazoni​(dom female){Yes}
4 years ago • Nov 6, 2019

Punishment for the Disabled

Amazoni​(dom female){Yes} • Nov 6, 2019
My loving oral sub is paraplegic. He has movement from the chest up and he is very good at what he does. Every now and then he gets a little snarky. I’m challenged to find appropriate punishments for him.

Do you have any firsthand knowledge, suggestions or ideas. I’d love to hear them.
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Nov 6, 2019
Deny him what he loves is what I think of first.

But you would know him best. What does he hate? What tasks does he find mind numbing-ly boring? What does he fear? If he hates to write make him do lines. If he is being snarky, gag him. Tailor the punishment to the sub, not the sub to the punishment.
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 6, 2019
Whenever I get asked this question I always answer it the same way. Have a non-power exchange-based conversation regarding what punishments he legitimately hates I'm. Not what punishments he might get off on. Not what punishments he might fantasize about. But what legitimately feels like work.
Amazoni​(dom female){Yes}
Amazoni​(dom female){Yes} • Nov 6, 2019
We have so little time together and I think we are both in seduction mode as soon as we see each other that we barely just chat.

I’m going to pull back a bit and just have a direct conversation as I want both of our needs met long term.