Online now
Online now

Potentially fake users?

Submissivegal30​(sub female){Collared}
6 years ago • Jun 8, 2017

Potentially fake users?

Hello to everyone here (especially New Members)
I am writing this blog to help my newest community of true kink users.
I was recently messaged by a Dom Female stating shed love to own me.
Curious to what her intentions were I told her I'd never done anything with a female before and currently have a owner I'm Happy with. (My Master Andy).
I viewed her profile and seen that she was a new member dated June 7th 2017. and had opened her profile that day as Stellaconieta (dom female). Upon reading her profile it stated on top that she was 34 years old.
And in her greeting it stated she was 36 and a 15year experienced Dom.
Her profile was very vague and didn't go into much detail about her likes or 15 year life in BDSM lifestyle.
I received a message back stating it is fun and should try it out. And contact her jn Hangouts. And she sent me her email address.
I again selected her profile only to see that it had been closed.
So I'm putting it out there so everyone (especially new comers) may know. That this could potentially be a fake or a trap. Good luck to everyone real here in finding your Dom or Sub partners and check them out or if unsure ask in the forum or a member of which you know.

If she was in fact she was real and had no bad intentions and she sees this message I apologize.
No hate intended. Just a general statement that follows any profile.
Most people won't want to respond to someone with only a few words in there profile. It looks sketchy and doesnt show others your truly into it. I urge everyone to take there time and fill it out with more detail about yourself before jumping into conversation.
Thanks for reading this and hope everyone found it helpful.
Again no hate intended. Just a general statement.
Sincerely
Subgal30
    The most loved post in topic
Novice​(masochist male)
Novice​(masochist male) • Jun 8, 2017
too many fakes, in general

here my contacts seem genuine

but I have a talent for choosing the wrong friends, giving trust where that is not deserved

I can give many examples, but I will not.

In general, no private information, no money, no nothing!

my advice in a nutshell
74Richard​(dom male)
74Richard​(dom male) • Jun 8, 2017
i havent found a site on the internet that can cope with the number of fake profiles.

i've got to the point now where i'm not sure why i bother anymore to be honest, when i do get into a conversation with someone it always starts good and then they just stop replying or block you as the next step would naturally be meeting lol

hey ho icon_smile.gif
74Richard​(dom male)
74Richard​(dom male) • Jun 8, 2017
i make it clear from the get go i'm not interested in a long online thing lol

just something that hasnt appealed to me, but i can understand the mystery and fantasy element about it.
MR B​(dom male)

honesty is the best policy. right?

MR B​(dom male) • Jun 8, 2017
i just hope people don't think i am fake just because i am new to the site. i try to be as honest as i can in my profile and my ads.
StryctDom
StryctDom • Jun 8, 2017
There many "wannabie" Doms, subs and Dommes! I don't bother appoaching anyone with incomplete or highly suspicious profiles. Rather than waste time, I prefer to interview those whom I'm iterested in. It gives a good chance to get better aquainted. This has proven to work well for me ......... at least so far. lol Seriously, it worked extremely good for me on Experience Project for years. Too bad it shut dow or I'd still be theree.
StryctDom
StryctDom • Jun 8, 2017
There many "wannabie" Doms, subs and Dommes! I don't bother appoaching anyone with incomplete or highly suspicious profiles. Rather than waste time, I prefer to interview those whom I'm iterested in. It gives a good chance to get better aquainted. This has proven to work well for me ......... at least so far. lol Seriously, it worked extremely good for me on Experience Project for years. Too bad it shut dow or I'd still be theree.