Online now
Online now

When a Dom or sub dies

Literate Lycan​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 15, 2019
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Nov 15, 2019
Condolences and wishing you well. If you don’t mind the offering, wrap yourself in the best of memories with him and allow yourself to revel in the past. Although I’m not a masochist, I enjoy the sting of the pain of loss - it reminds me of how great I loved or enjoyed life with someone. Focus as best you can on the best of him and you.
sweet november​(sub female)
Thank you Literate Lycan for your wise words. I know all to well the sting of initial grief and after awhile it comes and goes in waves then the waves get futher apart. But never know when the big wave might come.

Thank you everyone
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Nov 15, 2019
I have a friend who was a live in slave to her mistress. The mistress passed, but the family claimed the house and denied her inheritance. Now they are going through a severe legal battle. She had to find a new residence, and a host of other problems. The mistress did have protections set up for her. It is however not going as planed. She's having a hard time of it. I hope that other doms are able to think far enough ahead for their subs.
ADIDAS
4 years ago • Nov 16, 2019
ADIDAS • Nov 16, 2019
My condolences for your loss as I can just imagine what you must be going through.

I too have this fear that something will happen to MyDaddy and I won't know about it until it's too late. And even if it's not too late, it's not like I can go to where he is to pay my respects. I'd never do that to his family, friends, people in his life. And I know it's vice versa.... he'd never disrespect me by showing up with my family , friends, etc....

But where does that leave us?
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 16, 2019
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Nov 16, 2019
Thank you all,

However, I truly believe that my friends claim is strong, and has legal merit. She will not leave empty handed, but the judge has yet to make a final decision. Please prey for my friend.

Thank you Duke Montefort
TheLG​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 17, 2019
TheLG​(dom male) • Nov 17, 2019
The worst case scenario of any relationship. Thank you so much for this reminder of just how precious our time is ... our time on earth and with each other. I hope you find your burden lightened by sharing it with your friends and community. I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone her when I say - Please feel free to reach out if you just need to talk.
Chocolate Thunder​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 17, 2019
My condolences. I can not imagine the pain you are going through having a connection with someone from a distance and knowing they passed without ever meeting them.

Everyone mourns differently so it is hard to say what would work. Hopefully after time passes, you will be able to find someone to at the very least allow you to not only experience what BDSM has to offer for you but willing to help you work through the complicated feeling that will most likely still be there.

MY advice would be is to NOT CLOSE YOUR HEART or self off from the possibility of find a connection again. Take care of yourself for now.
sweet november​(sub female)
4 years ago • Nov 18, 2019
Thank you again everybody.

I'm between denial and depression/isolation...
But actually got out of the house for a tiny bit.

I just wish nobody had to experience grief.

I'm a crier anyway so I think I've filled the Atlantic Ocean with tears.....see a tiny spark of humor....even if it isn't funny.

It's going to be very hard, with my history in life, to not keep people at an arms length.

Please continue to keep his family, friends and me in your thoughts.

And plan ahead...

And now my son is coughing and I'm trying not to panic.