Online now
Online now

Blocking

Boo78​(sub female)
4 years ago • Nov 15, 2019

Blocking

Boo78​(sub female) • Nov 15, 2019
This is bothering me.....why bother to contact someone and have a conversation and a nice conversation at that and then block someone? Its quite rude and quite frankly childish. Its time wasted on both sides. People take the time to respectfully reply so be be respectful back. Then Doms wonder why they don't or actually can't find a partner in crime!
CielBonfire
4 years ago • Nov 16, 2019
CielBonfire • Nov 16, 2019
Because people react with rants like this when politely told "Hey, I'm not interested any more."
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Nov 16, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 16, 2019
Because people can become uncomfortable with how they feel and its easier to disappear then it is to deal with it.
    The most loved post in topic
XlonelystarmeowO​(neither female){Not Lookin}
well i haven't blocked anyone (yet) don't plan to anyway... but i have been blocked myself 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 🙀 and it felt nice actually.. i'm thinking about writing a piece on it called: Child's Play... but I'm still observing....need more examples of these sorts of behaviors.
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Nov 17, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 17, 2019
Ive been blocked. Dont care.

I had this incident at work. When I was working. The adukt child of an elderly parent was stealing their hospice pain medication.

One of the other children came to me and said "boy they hate you". I was sitting next to a social worker who said "no no no that can't be it."

My response was this:

If an adult child who steals medication from there dying parent hates my guts, then I'm doing the right thing!!
Hisproclivity​(sub female)
4 years ago • Nov 17, 2019
Hisproclivity​(sub female) • Nov 17, 2019
I was recently blocked by a female sub after commending her! I was shocked, but then realized she may just not be in the mood to talk to subs, she didn't like my profile, etc. And I realized that is okay...we can't always be everyone's cup of tea.
Zedland​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 18, 2019
Zedland​(dom male) • Nov 18, 2019
Because sometimes blocking is the only way to cease the inane drivel of another person. Either that or you want to tell them you are not interested but don't want to deal with the emotional fallout of telling them that directly.