Online now
Online now

Violet Wands, anyone into them? What's the best kind?

MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
4 years ago • Nov 15, 2019

Violet Wands, anyone into them? What's the best kind?

I played with a couple and they used a violet wand on me and WOW WOW WOW! Naturally, I was too busy enjoying myself and didn't pay attention to what kind it was, so kink comunity what do you use? I would think that some brands are better than others.
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Nov 16, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 16, 2019
We have this gentleman in our community called the Count. He is an electric genius. Anytime we have a play party and he's at our place, we just tell " him you pick where you want to set up and it's yours." He has literally trunks of stuff to use. His creativity is astounding.

As electric has become increasingly popular- google is your best friend.
PiercedHeart​(dom male)
PiercedHeart​(dom male) • Nov 16, 2019
Interesting Background:
When we were kids, (back when dinosaurs roamed the earth) we used to (non sexually of course) play with something similar. My dad had an old model T spark coil and we would take clear incandescent bulbs and put the end terminal of the bulb onto the terminal of the spark coil and purple lightning would jump from the filaments inside the bulb to our fingers...quite stimulating but not painfully so. Surprisingly, an unpleasant feeling only resulted when you took the terminal of the bulb a mm or two away from the terminal of the spark coil so that only a spark connected them, and then the result increased to be painful to the fingers. I was told that the spark coil put out about 10k volts.
Now, I imagine that if the same bulb was touched lovingly to one's sexually sensitive parts, that amazing and powerful things could happen.
I think, in the violet wand, that this the effect is less powerful because the conduction of electricity is accomplished by plasma which forms inside the bulb, so there would be voltage but not a lot of current (if that makes any sense to you).
I have been told that the effect is powerful when one is tied up and would really like to try it on some amazing sub female in order to make sure ;-D
    The most loved post in topic
DrWakko
DrWakko • Nov 16, 2019
If you are looking for wands I suggest looking at drclockwork. I have two of his wands.

I teach electrical play and I always suggest his wands.

The hard part is trying to figure out if you want a solid state or ceramic core.
Pierced heart as a child we a device similar to the current violet wand with the handle and mushroom end, but it was use as a body massager to soothe aching muscles. Then we had something similar but smaller and less powerful for facials, so I guess these devices have evolved into multiple uses over the years
DrWakko From what I have been reading I may start with a solid state but I have some more to research to do. On the other hand I like the mechanical bec it seems to have more options and is more powerful. hmmm choices, choices, choices and more choices lol.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Nov 16, 2019
MsEbonyAngela wrote:
Pierced heart as a child we a device similar to the current violet wand with the handle and mushroom end, but it was use as a body massager to soothe aching muscles. Then we had something similar but smaller and less powerful for facials, so I guess these devices have evolved into multiple uses over the years

That was a violet ray machine, and the other is a beauty derma wand. Technology which makes them work is different in that one, the modern one, is solid state, and the older one was mechanical. Both though create High Frequency electricity, so produce similar effects with a glass electrode, though the solid state is less powerful than the mechanical one.

As a point of safety, you can with an edison adaptor use common light bulbs as electrodes, lots of fun, but if the bulb glows green don't use it. These bulbs are in fact producing x rays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af8wnm2eGWw

In the video the demonstrator is using a modern mechanical ETP BD10 and a hot shot electrode. These are sold as industrial leak testers, many kinksters use re branded ETP BD10s as violet wands.