Online now
Online now

Politesse

LittleRabbit​(sub female){Owned}
4 years ago • Nov 21, 2019
I think it depends on what that person is looking for and their personal preferences. Some are actively looking for a play partner or potential relationship. Others are not.

It may sound harsh but if you read a profile and they are not your type (from factors such as age, what they are looking for, location, perhaps even physical appearances if they have a picture up etc) then you may automatically dismiss them as a potential, no matter how polite they are. Unfortunately those factors are difficult to change. It’s not often a personal thing, just a preference.

As long as a person is polite to me, I’ll always be polite back. Like FunCouple pointed out, manners matter.
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 21, 2019
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Nov 21, 2019
I appreciate everyone’s responses and input.

For the record, I am not looking to change my approach at all. I’ll always start things off politely, at least.
I have posted this topic and others like it on multiple sites to get an idea of how the site’s internal community operates. I’ve noticed changes in the standards of a couple, which I will probably no longer utilize for meeting potential subs, and decided to test the waters across the board.