Online now
Online now

Post-meet up sadness

Liliac​(sub female)
4 years ago • Dec 1, 2019

Post-meet up sadness

Liliac​(sub female) • Dec 1, 2019
So..this is not completely BDSM related but I have nowhere else to ask. My boyfriend and I met up finally. We are a long distance relationship couple. I fell hard and the time I met up with him was wonderful. So wonderful I cried bucket loads when I had to leave. And now..I am kind of depressed. I just miss him so much. And I know I will have to deal with it BUT I still miss him so damn much. I miss his touch, miss his laugh..everything and I am having difficulty coping with not seeing him for a long time again now that I got a taste of it. I cannot even tell my friends cause he's poly so no go for ranting it out to friends and family. What can I do to pick myself up? I am trying to be positive but I get sad even when I am about to sleep cause there is no one to cuddle with me anymore. Any advice please?
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
4 years ago • Dec 1, 2019
I'm nearly 2 years into a LDR and I can tell you it doesn't get easier, actually for me it's worse. I usually get morose and cranky for a few days afterwards. Best to keep busy, volunteering is a wonderful way to distract yourself. It also fulfills the need to serve. Lots of self care and request a little more time from him until you are out of the feels.