Online now
Online now

What things shouldn't be said

glasscityguy​(switch male){Don't have}
4 years ago • Dec 1, 2019

What things shouldn't be said

Hello,
I'm new to this forum and still pretty new to the life as a sub. I haven't reached out much it see what other experience. Are there lines I need to draw on what I share about life behind closed doors. My Dom is a sadist and I have accepted what comes with that but I know others may be shock. I know others living similar life's would understand but I know there are a lot of people here that doesn't live that life only say or wish they did. What is safe to descuss in forums like this?
ropefish
4 years ago • Dec 2, 2019
ropefish • Dec 2, 2019
Welcome!

I'm not aware of any limitations on what you can share. The only limits are like, don't be a dick to people. Or send unsolicited nudes. xD

Personally I share everything. I love hearing about how others practice bdsm, because it makes me aware of play styles and kinks that I never knew existed. I get to compare, and analyze, and that helps me learn more about myself and my own submission. And it also lets you connect with others and start conversations and make friends.

This is a safespace to explore the vast, wonderful world of bdsm. If not here, then where? ^_^
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
Bunnie • Dec 2, 2019
My suggestion would be to stay within the confines of what’s considered “mainstream”... yes... even here you will find judgement. Have a read around, forums is a great place to get an idea of what would be considered “safe mainstream topics.” It will also give you an indication as to what backlash can occur.

It depends what you’re seeking though. If you’ve no concern about fitting in, share what you like... you’ll get backlash... but if you’ve the ability to take it like water off a ducks back, you’ll be fine. Many people always judge whether they add the sentence “no judgement” or not. Most often here it’s preceded or followed with “I’m not kink shaming... but...”

Having said all of that, welcome! I hope you find what you’re looking for. As much as there are down sides here, it is still a great community of people overall, and you will find support and encouragement icon_biggrin.gif
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
Like others have said, the only rules are the Terms of Use, which boil down to "Don't send unsolicited nudes, and don't be a dick".

There are plenty of dicks around who will judge you for what you practice, but that's just unavoidable. Share as you see fit.